Main Menu

Mission Coffee Officer

Started by JC004, September 30, 2015, 03:28:48 AM

THRAWN

All JOE-king aside. It's amazing that a latte ratings don't brew discussions that grind on this long....
Strup-"Belligerent....at times...."
AFRCC SMC 10-97
NSS ISC 05-00
USAF SOS 2000
USAF ACSC 2011
US NWC 2016
USMC CSCDEP 2023

winterg

Quote from: THRAWN on October 02, 2015, 04:46:33 PM
All JOE-king aside. It's amazing that a latte ratings don't brew discussions that grind on this long....
That's a 5 minute penalty for too many puns in one post, colonel. Watch it. [emoji12]

Spam

Well, the feedback here on CT can be pretty BREW-tal at times. To keep from being offended you have to filter out some of the comments, because if you don't, well, you may boil over.

If you didn't perk up at any of THRAWNs puns, why, Kenya get any of these? If not, whats Sumatra with you?

Just please don't mug me if you think his are better than mine; I promise, there will bean no more from me!

Love to all,
Spam

THRAWN

Quote from: Spam on October 02, 2015, 06:56:46 PM
Well, the feedback here on CT can be pretty BREW-tal at times. To keep from being offended you have to filter out some of the comments, because if you don't, well, you may boil over.

If you didn't perk up at any of THRAWNs puns, why, Kenya get any of these? If not, whats Sumatra with you?

Just please don't mug me if you think his are better than mine; I promise, there will bean no more from me!

Love to all,
Spam

If I got 5 minutes, you deserve to get PCS'd to Maxwell (House)...
AFRCC SMC 10-97
NSS ISC 05-00
USAF SOS 2000
USAF ACSC 2011
US NWC 2016
USMC CSCDEP 2023

Luis R. Ramos

Spam and Thrawn, you BOTH get the Juan Valdez Award of the year. It comes with a brown and green ribbon.

If you keep it up, you will get a second award, designated by a miniature Bronze Burro on the ribbon.

JC, as the originator of this thread, you get the Juan Valdez Award with Golden Burros.
Squadron Safety Officer
Squadron Communication Officer
Squadron Emergency Services Officer

Fubar

You folks are my kind of crazy.

winterg

Chappie

Arriving a bit lat(t)e, I am just trying to filter what has been brewing in this thread.  I just hope I don't creamed or roasted for my drippy remarks...but you can let them percolate before responding.
Disclaimer:  Not to be confused with the other user that goes by "Chappy"   :)

THRAWN

Quote from: Chappie on October 02, 2015, 09:45:12 PM
Arriving a bit lat(t)e, I am just trying to filter what has been brewing in this thread.  I just hope I don't creamed or roasted for my drippy remarks...but you can let them percolate before responding.

Youre killin me softly Chaplain....
AFRCC SMC 10-97
NSS ISC 05-00
USAF SOS 2000
USAF ACSC 2011
US NWC 2016
USMC CSCDEP 2023

almostspaatz

C/Maj Steve Garrett

C/Cool

Coffee has be the grounds of many heated and strong discussions, so watch out and don't burn anybody with these horrible puns...
I'm sorry, did the middle of my sentence interrupt the beginning of yours?

Spam

Cool, you are showing real promise there!  I love the way you expresso yourself - go ahead and have another shot or two!

Spam

C/Cool

Now I don't want to press my luck so I will let ya'll Venti all of the lame joekes left :D
I'm sorry, did the middle of my sentence interrupt the beginning of yours?

wingnut55

During One mission as an MSA I was making the Coffee and The IC sent me to KMart to buy him a pack of Large Underwear.
Man I was Livid.

Luis R. Ramos

Think that in an emergency, a new set of cotton clothing can be used as a coffee filter...

>:D
Squadron Safety Officer
Squadron Communication Officer
Squadron Emergency Services Officer

Nuke52

Come on, unofficical thread police (you know who you are...):  you're slacking!  I was expecting your ever-so-helpful input at least 10-15 posts ago...

Tick tock, tick tock...     Right?
Lt Col
Wilson Awd

PHall

Quote from: Nuke52 on October 03, 2015, 06:54:56 PM
Come on, unofficical thread police (you know who you are...):  you're slacking!  I was expecting your ever-so-helpful input at least 10-15 posts ago...

Tick tock, tick tock...     Right?

They're on the Coffee Break!

MSG Mac

Quote from: wingnut55 on October 03, 2015, 06:06:08 PM
During One mission as an MSA I was making the Coffee and The IC sent me to KMart to buy him a pack of Large Underwear.
Man I was Livid.

Get the either maximum big or child size. he'll never ask again. Spiderman or My Little Pony, strange colors, also work well. Make sure he puts it on the Mission Expenses list.
Michael P. McEleney
Lt Col CAP
MSG USA (Retired)
50 Year Member

Spam

"Dore the Explorer" would be SAR-appropriate. Or, "Scooby Doo" (searching aspect).

"Ruh ro, Raggy... Rih Cee Rasn't Rad his Coffee"!

almostspaatz

I think age eligibility should be under 18 so cadets can train...but maybe for MCO or MCO2 require state driver license so they can do coffee runs  >:D

Maybe for MCO lvl 2 you need to be able to operate one of these:
C/Maj Steve Garrett