Processing time on Lvl III

Started by jeders, June 30, 2011, 09:56:18 PM

Grumpy

Quote from: wuzafuzz on July 03, 2011, 12:42:41 AM
My Level III papers were submitted electronically to wing on 6/27.   :)  It'll be interesting to see how long it takes.

As far as the new electronic system goes, I'm as guilty as anyone of us old guys who might be fighting the change.  Electronic signatures!  Who ever heard of such a thing.  I find that people can sit on approving electronic paper as wel as hard copy. 

bosshawk

And, I suspect, Grumpy, that it can get lost just as easily.  Just think, you don't need as many big, black trash bins anymore.
Paul M. Reed
Col, USA(ret)
Former CAP Lt Col
Wilson #2777

Grumpy

Quote from: bosshawk on July 03, 2011, 09:00:03 PM
And, I suspect, Grumpy, that it can get lost just as easily.  Just think, you don't need as many big, black trash bins anymore.

It's called the delete button.

EMT-83

... and you press the Forward button, and keep sending it!

jeders

Quick update, after nearly three months since it was first submitted, my level 3 finally posted to eServices. Now let's see how long they hold up my promotion. >:D
If you are confident in you abilities and experience, whether someone else is impressed is irrelevant. - Eclipse

Grumpy

Quote from: jeders on July 14, 2011, 02:52:52 PM
Quick update, after nearly three months since it was first submitted, my level 3 finally posted to eServices. Now let's see how long they hold up my promotion. >:D

If you've jumped through all the hoops, and it's a duty performance promotion, you can do it line and get promoted just as fast as it takes the approving authorities click the button.  Could as short as five minutes to who know how long.

jeders

Oh I know, it's already been initiated by my SQCC in eServices. But then again, it should take all of five minutes to electronically "sign" a F24. So we'll see.
If you are confident in you abilities and experience, whether someone else is impressed is irrelevant. - Eclipse

Grumpy

Good luck and congratulations on the Level III.  We have a great program.  It's just too bad we have to rely on people and their personalities to run it, if you know what I mean.

Flyer

Just finished my OBC for Level 2. Within a week I was e-mailed back with a certificate.
SM CAP