CAP Pamphlet 50-1 Commanders Guide

Started by smj58501, January 08, 2007, 12:08:02 AM

smj58501

Does anyone have an electronic copy of CAP Pamphlet 50-1 Commanders Guide they could post here? I have googled it as well as searched the cap.gov Pubs pages without luck. I am sure it may have been declared obsolete, but I would not mind looking at it anyways to see if there may be some tidbits of good stuff there.

Thx!
Sean M. Johnson
Lt Col, CAP
Chief of Staff
ND Wing CAP

shorning

Quote from: smj58501 on January 08, 2007, 12:08:02 AM
Does anyone have an electronic copy of CAP Pamphlet 50-1 Commanders Guide they could post here? I have googled it as well as searched the cap.gov Pubs pages without luck. I am sure it may have been declared obsolete, but I would not mind looking at it anyways to see if there may be some tidbits of good stuff there.

That pamphlet was recinded obsolete well before we went to e-pubs.  If you find an electronic copy, it's only because someone tore theirs apart and scanned it in.  I still have a hard copy, but it woefully out of date.

MIKE

I have it in a pdf on my computer, but the file is too large to upload.  Mike or Jerry, little help?
Mike Johnston

fyrfitrmedic

Wasn't the last edition of that circa 1994 or so?
MAJ Tony Rowley CAP
Lansdowne PA USA
"The passion of rescue reveals the highest dynamic of the human soul." -- Kurt Hahn

MIKE

Quote from: fyrfitrmedic on January 08, 2007, 01:06:11 AM
Wasn't the last edition of that circa 1994 or so?

The one I have is from Febuary of 1994.
Mike Johnston

smj58501

If it could be uploaded that would be great! Thx to everyone for trying on this.

Sean M. Johnson
Lt Col, CAP
Chief of Staff
ND Wing CAP

MIKE

I'll PM Mike and Jerry and see if I can get it hosted somehow.
Mike Johnston