Main Menu

Resignation of Pineda???

Started by Smokey, December 21, 2006, 02:30:32 AM

Smokey

I just rec'd a message asking my opinion on the resignation of Pineda over the Air Command & Staff College cheating allegation.

Anyone know anything about this??????   Did he resign or is this an attempt at stirring the pot???
If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything.
To err is human, to blame someone else shows good management skills.

Pylon

Quote from: Smokey on December 21, 2006, 02:30:32 AM
I just rec'd a message asking my opinion on the resignation of Pineda over the Air Command & Staff College cheating allegation.

Anyone know anything about this??????   Did he resign or is this an attempt at stirring the pot???

There is no known resignation of the National Commander at this time.

Yes, this is an attempt to stir the pot.
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

Pumbaa

THe way I look at it....

If he is in the wrong, then he should do the honerable thing and resign....

If he did NOT do anything wrong and said accuser is blowing air and has some form of agenda, then he should stand and fight.

I have my hunch about this whole thing, but will keep quiet..  Only after all the facts come out will I spill...

Skyray

Quote from: Pylon on December 21, 2006, 02:39:24 AM
Quote from: Smokey on December 21, 2006, 02:30:32 AM

There is no known resignation of the National Commander at this time.

Yes, this is an attempt to stir the pot.

My opinion is that your National Commander will not resign.  He has weathered, and even prospered, from much worse scandals than this.  General Bergman terminated him as Florida Wing Commander for the vindictive termination of the National PAO of the year.  Did he slink away with his tail between his legs?  No, he convinced Bergman to leave him his authority to wear eagles, and proceeded to suck up to the next Wing Commander, whom he convinced to terminate any of his competition for re-appointment as Wing Commander.  He has weathered Cadet Achievement cheating scandals, cadet sexual abuse scandals, cadet physical abuse scandals, and who knows what else, all without there ever being an official investigation by National, as dictiated by the regulations.  Those who insist on an investigation are terminated, and he has the support of Bowling.  No, I doubt that he is going to resign while he is still on a roll.
Doug Johnson - Miami

Always Active-Sometimes a Member

ELTHunter

Like my Mama used to say, what goes around, comes around.
Maj. Tim Waddell, CAP
SER-TN-170
Deputy Commander of Cadets
Emergency Services Officer