Main Menu

Proof of Promotion?

Started by KirkF22, September 15, 2016, 12:49:31 AM

KirkF22

I am currently off at college and pursuing an AFROTC contract. My detachment needs proof of me getting my Earhart award for my file, is there anywhere on eservices I can print this out, or is the only one the one that is framed at my house. If not I might try and submit the cadet full track report, but that isn't very official looking. Thanks

Eclipse

Assuming you are still a member, the Earhart will show in the training tab of your personnel file in eServices under
Cadet Promotions.

"That Others May Zoom"

KirkF22

I am still a member, but can't seem to find that, only the file that downloads that shows all of my past test scores and promotion dates

DakRadz

You may have to screen shot. If you can't have family make a copy of your certificate, do what Eclipse said and it will be listed without any downloading.

1st Lt Raduenz

KirkF22

Is this what y'all are referring to?

Eclipse

Yes.

That's about all you're going to get.

"That Others May Zoom"

KirkF22

Ok that should do, thanks for the help!

Eclipse

I was digging around in the reports - there's some like the Phase report of tracking report that would have you
on them, but I don't see the ability to micro per cadet, and there would be non-trivial privacy concerns for the
others on there.

One thing might work - do you have the option for the "Member Search report" above your name in eServices?
That will give you your full eServices record in a report form.

"That Others May Zoom"

PHall

Quote from: KirkF22 on September 15, 2016, 01:17:36 AM
Is this what y'all are referring to?

This screen shot should do the job. It says you have the Earhart and even gives the award number and the date awarded.

Майор Хаткевич

Quote from: Eclipse on September 15, 2016, 01:40:26 AM
I was digging around in the reports - there's some like the Phase report of tracking report that would have you
on them, but I don't see the ability to micro per cadet, and there would be non-trivial privacy concerns for the
others on there.

One thing might work - do you have the option for the "Member Search report" above your name in eServices?
That will give you your full eServices record in a report form.

I suppose you could pull up data entry for that specific cadet as well, and screenshot it. Shows achievement name, status, approver, approval date, and award #s

Holding Pattern

capnhq.gov, Administration > Member Search. Put in your CAPID, Then in the window that opens up, click the button that says "member search report" and you will have pretty much everything in eServices that you would want.

I do not know if this is a restricted report, if so, have someone with access email it to you.

MSG Mac

Don't you have the certificate?
Michael P. McEleney
Lt Col CAP
MSG USA (Retired)
50 Year Member

Holding Pattern

Quote from: MSG Mac on September 25, 2016, 03:30:30 PM

He is at college and the cert is @home.

HGjunkie

I remember just needing the Award # for when I was applying to USAFA, but the requirements might have changed / might be different for ROTC. you could try using that, it'd be easier.
••• retired
2d Lt USAF

MSG Mac

Quote from: Starfleet Auxiliary on September 26, 2016, 02:34:34 AM
Quote from: MSG Mac on September 25, 2016, 03:30:30 PM

He is at college and the cert is @home.

That's an alibi, not an excuse.
Michael P. McEleney
Lt Col CAP
MSG USA (Retired)
50 Year Member

THRAWN

Zounds. Have somebody at home snap a pic of it and email it to you.
Strup-"Belligerent....at times...."
AFRCC SMC 10-97
NSS ISC 05-00
USAF SOS 2000
USAF ACSC 2011
US NWC 2016
USMC CSCDEP 2023

MSG Mac

Quote from: Eclipse on September 15, 2016, 12:55:51 AM
Assuming you are still a member, the Earhart will show in the training tab of your personnel file in eServices under
Cadet Promotions.

When you go into E-services there is a symbol that looks like a trophy at the top. Click on the trophy thing and it will open with all your training including cadet achievements.

[fixed quote]
Michael P. McEleney
Lt Col CAP
MSG USA (Retired)
50 Year Member