1ST LT JOSEPH R PROVOST, CAP
CADET PROGRAMS OFFICER
LEADERSHIP OFFICER
EMERGENCY SERVICES OFFICER
DANIELSON CADET SQUADRON

BlackKnight

Quote from: CadetPrograms06074 on December 03, 2007, 09:05:25 PM
There are no graphics showing up.....

Maybe you need to update your version of Acrobat Reader.  The graphics look fine using A.R. 8.1.1
Phil Boylan, Maj, CAP
DCS, Rome Composite Sqdn - GA043
http://www.romecap.org/

CASH172

I love how on the last page it has the new command patch.  Probably a clear indication of the new command patches being used all CAP wide.  I think Vanguard has predicted an increased profit margin next year. 

jimmydeanno

Now...maybe we could get some comments about the actual CONTENT of the pamphlet and how long most of the organization has been waiting for something like this...
If you have ten thousand regulations you destroy all respect for the law. - Winston Churchill

1st Lt Provost

I'll look at it over the week and fill people in, since I am my squadron's CP Officer.
CADET PROGRAMS OFFICER
LEADERSHIP OFFICER
DANIELSON CADET SQUADRON

Tubacap

I snagged it from the proving grounds before.  I have been using it for about the last month.  The cadets love it as it is a one stop resource for off the top knowledge.  I had it done into a spiral bound book so that they could keep it with them.
William Schlosser, Major CAP
NER-PA-001

MIKE

Quote from: CadetPrograms06074 on December 03, 2007, 11:04:35 PM
I'll look at it over the week and fill people in, since I am my squadron's CP Officer.

And also your sig:

Quote from: CAPR 52-161-6. a. (2) Advanced Positions. Cadets may not serve in any of the senior member staff positions listed in CAPR 20-1, but they may serve as assistants to those senior staff officers. Phase I and II cadets who serve as staff assistants may not use that service to fulfill the staff duty analysis requirements of Phases III and IV.

Emphasis mine.

If you're 18+, fill out an annotated CAPF 12 and fingerprint card, and call me in the morning.  If not, then your CC needs to make some adjustments to the PA or CAPF 2As.
Mike Johnston

1st Lt Provost

Thanks for the info.  Lets just say I am the "Cadet Assistant" to the non-existing Cadet Programs Officer.  I'm 21 this month, so that'll all be taken care of.

CADET PROGRAMS OFFICER
LEADERSHIP OFFICER
DANIELSON CADET SQUADRON