Cadet Officer Practice Tests

Started by addo1, August 17, 2009, 07:38:12 PM

addo1

Over the past couple of years, I have been a big user of the practice tests put out there by CadetStuff.org and the Wyoming Wing. There are practice tests that are for Aerospace: The Journey of Flight, but as far as officer leadership text goes, there is nothing that I can find.  Yes, I realize that most of y'all view these practice tests as uneeded and for some, possibly a crutch. I use these as a friendly study guide to help me know whether or not I can answer any random question out of the text.

If anyone happens to know of any sites out there with practice tests or reviews as I described, I would love to know where. Thank you.
Addison Jaynes, SFO, CAP
Coordinator, Texas Wing International Air Cadet Exchange

National Cadet Advisory Council 2010

DC

There aren't any that I am aware of for Cadet Officers.

I am of the opinion that at this stage in your cadet career you would be better served by making your own anyway, rather than relying on someone else's opinion of what you ought to know. The actual process of putting together a guide will probably allow you to learn more than using one ever would.

Using study guides and practice tests can be a big help when you are starting out, but developing good study habits is part of the Cadet Program, and with good study habits, you should be perfectly capable of aceing your test on your own, and making your own study guides.

addo1

Quote from: DC on August 17, 2009, 08:14:44 PM
There aren't any that I am aware of for Cadet Officers.

I am of the opinion that at this stage in your cadet career you would be better served by making your own anyway, rather than relying on someone else's opinion of what you ought to know. The actual process of putting together a guide will probably allow you to learn more than using one ever would.

Using study guides and practice tests can be a big help when you are starting out, but developing good study habits is part of the Cadet Program, and with good study habits, you should be perfectly capable of aceing your test on your own, and making your own study guides.

Thanks. I have considered that, just haven't had a whole lot of time. I will probably end up doing that as I tend to learn well that way. Thanks for the suggestion.
Addison Jaynes, SFO, CAP
Coordinator, Texas Wing International Air Cadet Exchange

National Cadet Advisory Council 2010