CAP Graphics for various media

Started by stratoflyer, January 16, 2009, 02:13:16 PM

stratoflyer

So I finally got around to making some business cards and I wanted to put a picture of a cadet programs badge. The only problem is I haven't found one of decent quality. They all look tacky on the card. Does anyone know of a good digital version of the cadet programs badge? Or better yet? Can someone take one that's in black and white and color it up?

Thanks.
"To infinity, and beyond!"

Eduardo Rodriguez, 2LT, CAP

Stonewall

Where are you getting your cards made?  Or are you doing them yourself.  I just had some made a www.vistaprint.com and they are very professionally done, and cheap too.

Here is a recent discussion on CAP Business Cards.

Here is Florida Wing's page of badges:  Badges and everything else.
Serving since 1987.

dwb

Honestly, I'd recommend against putting the CP badge on there.  One graphic is probably enough (one of the CAP logos).

In the most recent rev of my cards, I used the attached graphic.

Stonewall

Quote from: dwb on January 16, 2009, 02:23:24 PM
Honestly, I'd recommend against putting the CP badge on there.  One graphic is probably enough (one of the CAP logos).

In the most recent rev of my cards, I used the attached graphic.

I agree with Dan on this.  Back when I was a young buck lieutenant, I always thought it was cool to have a qualification badge or two on my cards.  Now I think a simple image is the way to go.  And if had $19 to spend over again on my new cards, I would have gone with the image above.
Serving since 1987.

Rob Sherlin

Are you having it done online? Or through a local printer? I can give you a black and white pattern for detail ( you have to pay for the different color inks anyway ) and you can just tell the printer what colors and where.
To fly freely above the earth is the ultimate dream for me in life.....For I do not wish to wait till I pass to earn my wings.

Rob Sherlin SM, NER-NY-116

stratoflyer

I made some on my own with a home kit. They look crappy so I want to eventually buy some from an online vendor. And thanks, I will take the black and white for future use.

I appreciate you guys' help. Thanks.
"To infinity, and beyond!"

Eduardo Rodriguez, 2LT, CAP