Main Menu

MS approval

Started by SuperCAP, August 16, 2014, 04:27:14 AM

SuperCAP

So I have completed all the tasks for Mission Scanner, at least they are all green now on my SQTR, but I'm still listed as traininee status.  Do I have to submit somewhere again?  Thanks

Eclipse

Commander or designate must approve FAM/Prep & advanced tasks, that takes you from trainee.

There is no notifications on that so you need to tell / ask someone.

"That Others May Zoom"

Storm Chaser

If all the tasks have been properly completed and are showing green in Ops Quals, but the qualification was not automatically submitted for approval, you can manually submit it by clicking on the Resubmit SQTR button at the bottom of the page.

vento

Quote from: SuperCAP on August 16, 2014, 04:27:14 AM
So I have completed all the tasks for Mission Scanner, at least they are all green now on my SQTR, but I'm still listed as traininee status.  Do I have to submit somewhere again?  Thanks

What Eclipse and Storm Chaser said. Also, Do you also have the two numbered missions? Take a look at the upper right hand corner of the screen, hover your mouse over it and it will show you the status of your approval. It takes approvals from a few echelons before you lose your trainee status and show as fully qualified.

Tim Medeiros

Your MS is pending approval at Wing HQ.
TIMOTHY R. MEDEIROS, Lt Col, CAP
Chair, National IT Functional User Group
1577/2811

Storm Chaser

Your MS qual will continue to show you in Training status until it's approve by wing.