Main Menu

Help in need...

Started by grifflane, February 06, 2017, 04:21:18 AM

grifflane

Hello,

My name is Major Griffyn Lane with New Mexico Wing... I am search of some Airforce blues pants for one of my cadets in my squadron. He is very masculine in the legs.. I am searching for a couple pairs of 46-48R pants for him.

If you or anyone can please help I will be very grateful for this... Please email me at welderwomannm@gmail.com if you know of someone or somewhere I can find some pants for my cadet.

Take Care,  ;)

Maj Griffyn Lane out.

Eclipse

I don't think they make them that big.

Perhaps custom made pants from MCSS? BITD I had custom shirts made because they
didn't stock arms lengths long enough.

[attachment deleted by admin]

"That Others May Zoom"

A.Member

Quote from: grifflane on February 06, 2017, 04:21:18 AM
I am search of some Airforce blues pants for one of my cadets in my squadron. He is very masculine in the legs.. I am searching for a couple pairs of 46-48R pants for him.
Are you sure those numbers are correct? 

With all due respect, that's not "masculine in the legs".  Not even close.  46 to 48" waist is extremely large.

If those numbers are accurate, AAFES does not make/carry pants that large; at least I haven't seen them.
"For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Spam

Hi, MAJ Layne.

Option 1, try the official AAFES Exchange:
https://www.shopmyexchange.com/dlats-men-s-air-force-service-dress-uniform-trousers/0360099
DLATS Men's Air Force Service Dress Uniform Trousers
Which shows sizes up to 46R and 46L.
Now, your issue here is gaining access to the AAFES Exchange system. If you have an eligible member in your unit, they could order it today online for your cadet.

Option 2, a commercial vendor:
http://www.uniforms-4u.com/p-us-air-force-class-a-dress-uniform-trousers-6662.aspx
Lists sizes 28 - 56 waist.
Recommend pick poly/wool blend.

"Masculine in the legs" is a great new one (gotta use that going forward)!

Best wishes,
Spam

Ozzy

Ozyilmaz, MSgt, CAP
C/Lt. Colonel (Ret.)
NYWG Encampment 07, 08, 09, 10, 17
CTWG Encampment 09, 11, 16
NER Cadet Leadership School 10
GAWG Encampment 18, 19
FLWG Winter Encampment 19

Jester

AFJROTC probably has cadets that large. They may be able to point you in the direction of their supplier or you may luck out and they have some they'll work out a drug deal with you for.

THRAWN

Quote from: Jester on February 06, 2017, 02:17:04 PM
AFJROTC probably has cadets that large. They may be able to point you in the direction of their supplier or you may luck out and they have some they'll work out a drug deal with you for.

If not, the Air National Guard has some generals that are that size...
Strup-"Belligerent....at times...."
AFRCC SMC 10-97
NSS ISC 05-00
USAF SOS 2000
USAF ACSC 2011
US NWC 2016
USMC CSCDEP 2023

kwe1009

Is the cadet over 18?  If so, they would have to wear the grey/white combination.