Main Menu

Transfer in eservices

Started by NCRblues, December 30, 2009, 10:37:15 PM

NCRblues

Maybe a dumb question but I haven't slept in 48 hours and I need to get this done so I turn to the experts here on captalk...

How do you do a transfer in eservices, I can't seem to find it, and I need to like yesterday.
The help will be greatly appreciated.
In god we trust, all others we run through NCIC

RogueLeader

its a restricted application in eservices.  Got to the restricted Membership section, and click on Transfertab.  enter their CAPID, submit.  Go back to the Transfer page again and confirm the transfer.
WYWG DP

GRW 3340

NCRblues

Thank you for your quick response, all work and no sleep makes me not so happy. :(
In god we trust, all others we run through NCIC

Eclipse

For clarity, only the receiving commander (or designate) can transfer a member, and then must approve the transfer.

Unless there is a dispute by the former CC, no further action is required, and command authority and access to online eServices records is immediate. The WMU usually takes about a day to p[propagate the change.

"That Others May Zoom"

RogueLeader

Then I must have had the authority, as I am not a commander, and I did the entire transfere myself in less than 5 min.
WYWG DP

GRW 3340

CadetProgramGuy

Quote from: RogueLeader on December 31, 2009, 11:18:57 PM
Then I must have had the authority, as I am not a commander, and I did the entire transfere myself in less than 5 min.

Deputy Commanders have it too......

RogueLeader

Not that either. . .

Maybe someday. . . .
WYWG DP

GRW 3340

davidsinn

Quote from: RogueLeader on January 01, 2010, 11:25:24 PM
Not that either. . .

Maybe someday. . . .

Maybe your WSA gave you the permissions.
Former CAP Captain
David Sinn

IceNine

Quote from: RogueLeader on January 01, 2010, 11:25:24 PM
Not that either. . .

Maybe someday. . . .

It's because you are the personnel officer.

Commander, Deputy Commander and Personnel get member transfer data entry and approval permissions w/o wsa permissions.

"All of the true things that I am about to tell you are shameless lies"

Book of Bokonon
Chapter 4