2B for felony charge

Started by CAPC/officer125, November 19, 2009, 04:55:27 AM

Spike

Quote from: C/Command125 on November 27, 2009, 04:14:29 AM
Thank you for all your comments. I have been advised by the person that told me to not comment any more on this matter. Could a mod lock and/or delete this thread?

Oh no Cadet!  It is out there, and can be used against you now.  This is a good example and life lesson for you.  The moral of this story is to not air dirty laundry on the internet.  You signed it, you bought the consequences.  I would make sure that your chain of Command knows what you have done, so that it is not a surprise to everyone down the road.  Good luck!

Question.....when does the next MARB summary come out?  Is it every year or every 6 months?? 

Eclipse

Meetings convene at the discretion of the chairman.

"That Others May Zoom"

FW

The MARB summary comes out when NHQ decides to publish it on eservices however, the chairman gives the report to the BoG every June and December during it's semi annual meeting. 

MARB meetings are conviened when there is something to meet about.  And, yes, the Chairman calls for the meeting.

CAPC/officer125

I still ask for a mod to at least lock this thread, as there has been enough comments made on the matter. I have learned my lesson on posting things that really shouldn't be posted.
C/LtCol Priscilla (Pat) Temaat
Eaker #2228
Earhart #14523
KS-001- KSWG HQ staff
2012 Joint Dakota Cadet Leadership Encampment Cadet Commander

Spike

^ This is a good discussion of something that may come up in the future in another unit.  Just because you may have made a bad decision does not mean the subject should be ignored.

I for one, think that before any negative actions take place regarding a member who may be in trouble with the law, the evidence should be presented to the Commander, not just rumor or speculation.  When you can show me the newspaper article or tell me to turn on the news for the report at 11, then I will ask questions.  Before that, it is all conjecture and hearsay. 

IceNine

Non-Concur.  I am going to ask directly and to the affected member.

the 2 grossly simplified ways this plays out is.  It didn't happen and they are upset by the allegations.  Or they tell me the story.

There are Truths, Half Truths, and Whole Lies none make for a comfortable situation when the assertion is "felony".

Me asking the question and telling the member what they have been accused of gives me control of the situation and prevents the member from being blindsided (if they don't already know).  The last thing I need is an upset member who just had their name smeared going rogue looking for their accuser.  At least being proactive give the ability to read the situation.
"All of the true things that I am about to tell you are shameless lies"

Book of Bokonon
Chapter 4