Wing Banker Reporting to Squadron

Started by captrncap, September 22, 2009, 07:01:01 PM

captrncap

When a unit participates in the WBP, how often (i.e. monthly) can a squadron request a report from the Wing? Additionally, how often should the wing provide a report to the squadron? I couldn't find it in CAPR 173.

Eclipse

My Wing provides a monthly report. Since each unit should be keeping their own local records, that should be enough.

I would think a unit could request one any time they like, within reason.

"That Others May Zoom"

Spike

I have two sent from Wing HQ.  One mid month and one end of month.  If you are not keeping you own financial records at the SQD......shame on you. 

You should also match your record with the Wing Record.  I met a SQD Commander who just "trusts" Wing HQ.  So, when Wing shortchanged him $47.00 one month he had no recourse, but to accept the Wing Finance Officers version of events. 

Eclipse

Quote from: Spike on September 22, 2009, 08:03:40 PM
You should also match your record with the Wing Record.  I met a SQD Commander who just "trusts" Wing HQ.  So, when Wing shortchanged him $47.00 one month he had no recourse, but to accept the Wing Finance Officers version of events.

???

Either Wing has check requests totaling the money, or they don't.  There's no "accepting someone's word".

After some reasoned conversation, an IG could clear that up in about 10 minutes.

"That Others May Zoom"