"Cadet Training" section of e-services

Started by Greg, February 18, 2005, 09:21:56 PM

Greg

Just wondering.........are NCSA's supposed to show up under "Cadet Training" when you log onto e-services---> interactive personnel system --> view detail ---> member data?  My friend went to COS and AETC-FC, and both of them show up, but PJOC and Hawk aren't showing up on mine.......

C/Maj Greg(ory) Boyajian, CAP
Air Victory Museum Composite Squadron

Pylon

Yes, NCSAs plus IACE and a few other miscellaneous things ought to show up when you look at your detailed Member Data section of the Interactive Personnel System in E-Services.

To get it corrected, there is a procedure in place.  See this Knowledgebase answer.

I'm in a similar position, I can't get CLC to show up under my Senior Training and I took it back in 2004. ::)

Good luck with that.
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

dwb

If training you received is not showing up in e-Services, you can call the Membership Services folks down at NHQ (the paid employees).  They'll ask you to fax a proof of completion, which can be a certificate, or an MSA, or CAPF 11, depending on what the activity is.

Fax it, and the discrepancy is solved, in most cases, within one business day.  Don't wait to fix things either, because the longer you wait, the more likely you are to misplace the proof of completion for any given activity.

For example, several of my encampments are missing from e-Services.  Darned if I have an MSA sitting around from 1995, and it's not worth the trouble (to me) to contact the State Director to get a reprint.

Greg

Thanks for the help, gentlemen (not sirs, right?)!
C/Maj Greg(ory) Boyajian, CAP
Air Victory Museum Composite Squadron

Horn229

Hmm, then I have 6 sessions of NGSAR that to to get on there, and one Encampment is also missing.
NICHOLAS A. HORN, Senior Member, CAP

Schmidty06

according to e-services, I've been to three encampments, I've only been to two, I'll have to get that fixed.