Main Menu

NESA

Started by maverik, April 27, 2008, 02:14:28 PM

CASH172

Quote from: colorguard_rifle on May 12, 2008, 09:28:04 PM
In advanced why do I need an alarm clock? Guys I'm gonna be honest this is my first NCSA since encampment.

Cause no one's gonna come to wake you up.  You've gotta learn to wake yourself up. 

maverik

Okay now I'm understanding.
KC9SFU
Fresh from the Mint C/LT
"Hard pressed on my right. My center is yielding. Impossible to maneuver. Situation excellent. I am attacking." Ferdinand Foch at the Battle of the Marne

Quote from: CASH172 on May 12, 2008, 10:56:18 PM
In advanced why do I need an alarm clock? Guys I'm gonna be honest this is my first NCSA since encampment.

Cause no one's gonna come to wake you up.  You've gotta learn to wake yourself up. 

Wouldn't this be true for any of the schools? 

1st Lt Ricky Walsh, CAP
Boston Cadet Squadron
NER-MA002 SE, AEO & ESO

SJFedor

Quote from: Orion Pax on May 13, 2008, 08:35:42 PM

More or less. MAS is pretty much "The van for the airport leaves at this time, be there". When you get up is up to you.

Steven Fedor, NREMT-P
Master Ambulance Driver
Former Capt, MP, MCPE, MO, MS, GTL, and various other 3-and-4 letter combinations
NESA MAS Instructor, 2008-2010 (#479)

Quote from: SJFedor on May 13, 2008, 08:38:01 PM
Quote from: Orion Pax on May 13, 2008, 08:35:42 PM

More or less. MAS is pretty much "The van for the airport leaves at this time, be there". When you get up is up to you.

Gotcha.  Can't wait to be there this summer.  One week with my head in the clouds the other pounding dirt.  Love it!

1st Lt Ricky Walsh, CAP
Boston Cadet Squadron
NER-MA002 SE, AEO & ESO

husker

For those that are interested, the GSAR schedules have been posted on the NESA site.  As always, they are subject to change (and probably will)
Michael Long, Lt Col CAP
Deputy Director, National Emergency Services Academy
nesa.cap.gov
mlong (at) nesa.cap.gov

sarflyer

I also put up the First Responder material.
Lt. Col. Paul F. Rowen, CAP
MAWG Director of Information Technology
NESA Webmaster
paul.rowen@mawg.cap.gov

sarflyer

I just spoke with Mike Long and there are still slots for BGSAR.  So registration has been extended for a while.  Please sign up right away if you are thinking about this.  Those slots won't last.

NESA Webmaster
paul.rowen@mawg.cap.gov

sarflyer

UPDATE  --  There are still openings in Basic GSAR session two and Advanced GSAR both sessions.  All other classes are full. 
NESA Webmaster
paul.rowen@mawg.cap.gov

Okay, now here's something I've been wondering.  I'm going for both weeks.  Now I know we get issued 2x NESA shirts and 1x hat.  Since I'm going for two weeks does that mean I'm issued a total of 4x shirts and 2x hats?

1st Lt Ricky Walsh, CAP
Boston Cadet Squadron
NER-MA002 SE, AEO & ESO

sarflyer

Here is a link to photos of the damage at Camp Atterbury.  I have it on good authority that none of the areas we use were damaged.  Whew@!

http://www.pbase.com/moonandstar/campatornado
NESA Webmaster
paul.rowen@mawg.cap.gov

Nomex Maximus

I am looking at my packet and at the webiste and not finduing this - what day and time are we supposed to show up for the first session mission aircrew school???
Nomex Tiberius Maximus
2dLT, MS, MO, TMP and MP-T
an inspiration to all cadets
My Theme Song

SJFedor

26th between 0600 and 1400. But, confirm that with Maj. Templeton.

I'll be leaving to head up on Wednesday  >:D >:D

Steven Fedor, NREMT-P
Master Ambulance Driver
Former Capt, MP, MCPE, MO, MS, GTL, and various other 3-and-4 letter combinations
NESA MAS Instructor, 2008-2010 (#479)