Main Menu

eServices

Started by DogCollar, April 02, 2008, 11:40:43 AM

DogCollar

Has anyone tried to log onto eservices this morning?  It won't take my password, and when I try to change my password, the submission prompt says that I haven't populated required fields when I have filled in every block.  I tried to go to the help desk for assistance, but, of course, they require a password...which it wouldn't accept.  How can I let someone know that the website is not being "cooperative?"
Ch. Maj. Bill Boldin, CAP

davidsinn

Same problem here. I can't even make it email my password to me. I also tried my Fiance's  log on and that was a no go. Looks like they broke it. Yesterday was the OPSEC cutoff. I took mine month's ago so I know that's not my problem. Maybe when they implemented it they broke something. That's a huge problem because my unit is all digital and only uses E-Services.
Former CAP Captain
David Sinn

O-Rex

If you logged on last week, there was an announcement that eServices would be intermittent EOM March/beginning of April.

I got on this morning after three attempts: it's hit or miss.

LtCol Hooligan

I logged in without issue 2 times about 9am CDT.  I think it is working right now.
ERIK C. LUDLOW, Lt Col, CAP
Director of IT; Director of Cadet Programs
North Dakota Wing, Civil Air Patrol
http://www.ndcap.us

Tim Medeiros

I've been on all morning, you could also send an email to webmaster@capnhq.gov  also there is a forgot password function on the help desk.
TIMOTHY R. MEDEIROS, Lt Col, CAP
Chair, National IT Functional User Group
1577/2811