Quizlet and the mitchell award

Started by Cebman21, April 07, 2017, 04:22:17 PM

Cebman21

Recently I have seen a rise in people using a website call quizlet on the Mitchell test. Is this legal, it's pretty much is the test its self and the answers to it.
Mitchell award 66931

Eclipse

"Legal"?  Probably, at least in the broader sense.

Cadets have been using flash cards, helper websites, and similar as study tools for decades.
Nothing on the Mitchell exam, per se, is a secret, and you still have to retain the info and
click it back out in the presence of a TCO without the benefit of the website, so
other then integrity issues during the exam, not really an issue to me.

"That Others May Zoom"

AirAux

The Mitchell exam is primarily an compilation of the exams prior to it.  If one has passed the prior exams, it should be fairly easy to pass the Mitchell.  Military testing, much like government testing, ie., FAA private pilot are not "gotcha" exams.  They test a pool of information that they publish, share, and disseminate publicly.   

Майор Хаткевич

Ed DeSocio

Actual questions and answers would be cause for alarm. Changes to the test by NHQ would be warranted in that case. However, all I see here are flash card sets. I made them myself, almost forty years ago, with a pile of actual index cards and a pen! Is this all that much different? Cheaters eventually fail. If you don't learn this material, you won't complete Phase IV. The Spaatz exam questions are completely unique and there are three versions of the test. You reap what you sow.

Ed DeSocio
Spaatz #594

Cebman21

Mitchell award 66931