CAP at AF exchanges

Started by SarDragon, May 29, 2007, 05:49:35 AM

Hawk200

Quote from: JohnKachenmeister on May 31, 2007, 01:54:13 PM
You guys are probably right.  The fact that I am in a uniform (and cut a very dashing appearance in that uniform, I must add!) may confuse the clerk, and she just processes the sale without undue scrutiny.  I have my military ID if she wants to check, and I usually buy liquor there, so I actually expected a challenge.

When she didn't challenge me, I erroneously concluded that CAP was authorized to buy Jim Beam there.

Probably kind of hard for them to think of an ID when they're swooning over you and all...... >:D

Eclipse

Quote from: JohnKachenmeister on May 31, 2007, 01:54:13 PM
You guys are probably right.  The fact that I am in a uniform (and cut a very dashing appearance in that uniform, I must add!) may confuse the clerk, and she just processes the sale without undue scrutiny.  I have my military ID if she wants to check, and I usually buy liquor there, so I actually expected a challenge.

When she didn't challenge me, I erroneously concluded that CAP was authorized to buy Jim Beam there.

I use the Jedi Mind Trick "these are not the airmen you're looking for...you can can buy whatever you want and be on your way..."

Of course the brown cloak and the droids attract unwanted attention, but what are you gonna do?

"That Others May Zoom"

Hawk200

Quote from: Eclipse on May 31, 2007, 11:05:52 PM
I use the Jedi Mind Trick "these are not the airmen you're looking for...you can can buy whatever you want and be on your way..."

Of course the brown cloak and the droids attract unwanted attention, but what are you gonna do?

Might be wiser to just not do that...  ;D

They probably think we're kooky enough....