Wing Supplement to CAPR 39-3

Started by teesquared, April 12, 2014, 11:45:32 PM

teesquared

I'm wondering how many wings have a supplement to 39-3 delegating authority to unit commanders to approve ribbons, such as Red Service Ribbon, Air Search & Rescue Ribbon, Recruiter Ribbon, etc.  Colorado used to have one, but I think it went away. I'm trying to get it back.
Maj Terry Thompson
DP/DA   RMR-CO-147

Storm Chaser

teesquared

Any chance you could post a link to it?
Maj Terry Thompson
DP/DA   RMR-CO-147

teesquared

Maj Terry Thompson
DP/DA   RMR-CO-147

Ed Bos

EDWARD A. BOS, Lt Col, CAP
Email: edward.bos(at)orwgcap.org
PCR-OR-001

teesquared

Maj Terry Thompson
DP/DA   RMR-CO-147

Alaric

CT Wing has one as well so does OH

CTs seems to have disappeared from the website

Ohios can be found here

http://www.ohwg.cap.gov/downloads

arajca

Quote from: teesquared on April 12, 2014, 11:45:32 PM
I'm wondering how many wings have a supplement to 39-3 delegating authority to unit commanders to approve ribbons, such as Red Service Ribbon, Air Search & Rescue Ribbon, Recruiter Ribbon, etc.  Colorado used to have one, but I think it went away. I'm trying to get it back.
Given that COWG is in the process of selecting a new wing commander, don't expect to see it pop-up anytime soon.

teesquared

Quote from: arajca on April 13, 2014, 01:10:04 PM
Quote from: teesquared on April 12, 2014, 11:45:32 PM
Given that COWG is in the process of selecting a new wing commander, don't expect to see it pop-up anytime soon.

I never expect anything to pop up soon from COWG.
Maj Terry Thompson
DP/DA   RMR-CO-147

teesquared

Quote from: Alaric on April 13, 2014, 11:06:19 AM
CT Wing has one as well so does OH

CTs seems to have disappeared from the website

Ohios can be found here

http://www.ohwg.cap.gov/downloads

I was unable to locate the supplement on this page.
Maj Terry Thompson
DP/DA   RMR-CO-147

teesquared

Maj Terry Thompson
DP/DA   RMR-CO-147

Eclipse

"That Others May Zoom"

Fubar

Quote from: teesquared on April 13, 2014, 10:04:17 PMThank you. I was looking for a supplement, not a memorandum.

There are a few wings who think they are the same thing (just one's easier to do because you don't have to get it approved by anyone).

lordmonar

Quote from: Fubar on April 14, 2014, 12:06:00 AM
Quote from: teesquared on April 13, 2014, 10:04:17 PMThank you. I was looking for a supplement, not a memorandum.

There are a few wings who think they are the same thing (just one's easier to do because you don't have to get it approved by anyone).
Except for 60-1 and a few others......supplements do not have to approved by anyone except the issuing commander.

PATRICK M. HARRIS, SMSgt, CAP

Eclipse

^ That's especially true in this case where the reg itself indicates delegation is an option.

"That Others May Zoom"

Fubar

Quote from: lordmonar on April 14, 2014, 02:09:10 AMExcept for 60-1 and a few others......supplements do not have to approved by anyone except the issuing commander.

Good point!