Core Values - Missed Opportunity

Started by winterg, November 16, 2013, 07:24:15 PM

winterg

AS I go through the blocks for Level I again, since I have been gone for a few years, some things are very familiar and others are new.

One thing that jumped out at me as I was studying the CAP Core Values was that I believe CAP missed an excellent marketing opportunity.  If they had reordered the Core values to "Respect, Integrity, Service, and Excellence" they could have plastered the acronym R.I.S.E. on everything.  Constantly exhorting our membership to rise to the challenge of these values in all aspects of our lives.

Just something that crossed my mind.   :D  I now return you to your regularly scheduled weekend.

Flying Pig

I just copyrighted that. Thank you.  Maybe I'll send you a couple bucks when the book deal comes through :)

winterg

Quote from: Flying Pig on November 16, 2013, 07:35:16 PM
I just copyrighted that. Thank you.  Maybe I'll send you a couple bucks when the book deal comes through :)

Gee, thanks!   ;D

BillB

Make sure you sell the book through Vanguard so CAP gets it's cut. Vanguard must have a rare book department, cause that book would be rare
Gil Robb Wilson # 19
Gil Robb Wilson # 104

Luis R. Ramos

It probably has a rare books section since it has a rare items section, to wit the Tribal Logo thingy discussed in another thread...

Flyer
Squadron Safety Officer
Squadron Communication Officer
Squadron Emergency Services Officer