Main Menu

Temporary CAPID

Started by usafcap1, June 14, 2012, 03:08:17 AM

usafcap1

Is there a way to print off a temporary ID card from E-Services? I am going to an airshow in a few weeks I need to have my CAPID. But I must have misplaced it. I will order a new one, but it will not get here soon enough. If I do order a replacement, will there be a confirmation email that will stand-in?

Thanks in advance!
|GES|SET|BCUT|ICUT|FLM|FLS*|MS|CD|MRO*|AP|IS-100|IS-200|IS-700|IS-800|

(Cadet 2008-2012)

Air•plane / [air-pleyn] / (ar'plan')-Massive winged machines that magically propel them selfs through the sky.

EMT-83

Click on "My Account" on the home page; scroll down.

usafcap1

Thanks. . . I am use to the old lay out.  :-[
|GES|SET|BCUT|ICUT|FLM|FLS*|MS|CD|MRO*|AP|IS-100|IS-200|IS-700|IS-800|

(Cadet 2008-2012)

Air•plane / [air-pleyn] / (ar'plan')-Massive winged machines that magically propel them selfs through the sky.

ol'fido

Had to go to a group change of command Tuesday night at Scott AFB. My new ID had not shown up yet since I renewed last month. Had to print out a temp. Guess what showed up the day after. Flimsy little thing it was too.
Lt. Col. Randy L. Mitchell
Historian, Group 1, IL-006

Woodsy

We've found around these parts that a temp ID won't get you on base.

ol'fido

E 4 on the gate. Showed my old ID . Driver's license, and the temp  ID  No problem.
Lt. Col. Randy L. Mitchell
Historian, Group 1, IL-006

41839j

Anyone really know what is going on with the IDs?  I renewed my membership in early May, but have not received anything in the mail.

lordmonar

Quote from: 41839j on June 15, 2012, 02:51:45 PM
Anyone really know what is going on with the IDs?  I renewed my membership in early May, but have not received anything in the mail.
That's too long....call NHQ.
PATRICK M. HARRIS, SMSgt, CAP

41839j

Finally got someone at national on the phone.  They said they would send another one and let them know if I still don't have one in another three weeks--sigh.