I Want YOU... for the Texas Wing Summer Encampment 2012

Started by addo1, April 27, 2012, 02:35:37 AM

addo1

Greetings CAP Talk Users!

On behalf of the Texas Wing Civil Air Patrol, I want to extend an invitation to you to apply for the Texas Wing Summer Encampment 2012. The encampment will be conducted at the Camp Swift Training Center in Bastrop, Texas on the dates of 28 June through 7 July. Staff days are 28 and 29 June. We are now accepting the following (linked):

Basic Encampment Applications: http://texascadet.org/Basic_Instructions.html
Advanced Training Squadron Applications: http://texascadet.org/Advanced_Training_School.html
Cadet Staff Applications: http://texascadet.org/Regular_Staff_Apps.html
Cadet Executive Staff Applications: http://texascadet.org/Exec_Staff_Applications.html
Senior Staff Applications

Each year, approximately 15 or more wings are represented at the Texas Wing Encampment. We are expecting around 400 personnel for this encampment and would like you to consider being part.

If there are any questions, please let me know. We look forward to hearing from you!

Please address questions to myself at texasencampment@yahoo.com.
Addison Jaynes, SFO, CAP
Coordinator, Texas Wing International Air Cadet Exchange

National Cadet Advisory Council 2010

Eagle

Would think about it, but I have something called a lack of a job.... so no cash. I had enough for NESA but that was about it. Thanks for the invitation though.
C/2dLt Thomas Bracker
Pell City Composite Squadron
Alpha Flight Commander

Майор Хаткевич

Eagle

Quote from: usafaux2004 on May 01, 2012, 01:04:01 AM
Lack of a job is fixed by finding said job.
I'm trying to find somewhere that I could actually find some abilities I could use in my actual career (Nursing)
C/2dLt Thomas Bracker
Alpha Flight Commander

Eclipse

"That Others May Zoom"

Майор Хаткевич

Quote from: Eagle on May 01, 2012, 01:07:06 AM
I'm trying to find somewhere that I could actually find some abilities I could use in my actual career (Nursing)

So no job is better than some job? Since when?

SABRE17

As much as Id love to go for staff, I can't because I have a job :( You should have seen my boss's reaction last year when I asked for a week off for SUPTFC :P

Майор Хаткевич

Quote from: SABRE17 on May 01, 2012, 01:16:00 AM
As much as Id love to go for staff, I can't because I have a job :( You should have seen my boss's reaction last year when I asked for a week off for SUPTFC :P

Isn't it a pain? You have all the time in the world, but no money. Then you get a job (and money), and now you don't have the time.

Pylon

Quote from: usafaux2004 on May 01, 2012, 01:18:17 AMIsn't it a pain? You have all the time in the world, but no money. Then you get a job (and money), and now you don't have the time.

You've just discovered: Life.   :-\
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

Eagle

Quote from: usafaux2004 on May 01, 2012, 01:09:43 AM
Quote from: Eagle on May 01, 2012, 01:07:06 AM

So no job is better than some job? Since when?

Also (don't hate all) I'm waiting for God to give me a job, I don't want to go out of his path and find one for myself.
C/2dLt Thomas Bracker
Alpha Flight Commander

Майор Хаткевич

Quote from: Pylon on May 01, 2012, 01:21:00 AM
Quote from: usafaux2004 on May 01, 2012, 01:18:17 AMIsn't it a pain? You have all the time in the world, but no money. Then you get a job (and money), and now you don't have the time.

Living it since 18...

Spaceman3750

Quote from: Pylon on May 01, 2012, 01:21:00 AM

Actually, it's really more like:

QuoteThen you get a job (and still don't have any money), and now you don't have the time.

>:D

addo1

UPDATE:

The encampment location has changed due to military needs. The new encampment will be at Camp Maxey near Paris, Texas.

Thanks!
Addison Jaynes, SFO, CAP

addo1

Please congratulate the Cadet Executive Staff for the TXWG Summer Encampment 2012.

Commander - C/Lt Col Addison Jaynes
Deputy Commander - C/Col Joshua Carr
Executive Officer - C/Col Lincoln Andre

Command Chief - C/CMSgt Teresa Schofield

Director of Training - C/Col Matthew Norman
SET Commander - C/Col Evan Salisbury
Safety Officer - C/Capt Thomas Novotny

73rd Squadron Commander- C/Capt Adam Klain
74th Squadron Commander - C/Capt Hunter Stonehouse
75th Squadron Commander - C/Capt Mary Palisi

The all regular staff positions are open until 1800 on May 11.
Addison Jaynes, SFO, CAP