dark blue grade for utility uniform

Started by CAPLAW, January 18, 2007, 04:20:26 AM

Hawk200

Quote from: MIKE on March 08, 2007, 09:56:27 PM
Quote from: CAP/CC Letter, 15 Mar 06e. Embroidered grade insignia on flight suits. Embroidered grade insignia, as
well as the currently authorized plastic encased insignia, is now authorized on the CAP
distinctive flight suits. Ultramarine blue grade insignia will be worn on the ultramarine blue
NOMEX flight suit. Dark blue embroidered grade insignia will be worn on the dark blue
utility uniform and new NOMEX flight suit. The dark blue grade insignia will be available
shortly from Vanguard.

I saw that letter, but I remember reading somewhere that it was going to be authorized on BBDU's. Is there a reference for that? Or is the above the only current reference on the navy blue background rank?

DNall

I thiught it was already authorized w/ BBDU? Man it really is hard to keep up with the details these days. I guess if you change the rules often enough no one will know them well enough to bother you about yours.

ddelaney103

Quote from: Hawk200 on March 08, 2007, 10:05:55 PM
I saw that letter, but I remember reading somewhere that it was going to be authorized on BBDU's. Is there a reference for that? Or is the above the only current reference on the navy blue background rank?

I haven't seen any changes to the field uniform and since the tapes are still ultramarine I don't see them changing the grade insignia.