Main Menu

NESA question

Started by Extremepredjudice, November 01, 2011, 05:37:55 AM

spaatzmom

Quote from: Extremepredjudice on November 27, 2011, 06:45:21 PM
My question was, do I need thrm for the NESA.

My response is still the correct answer.  Do your proper research and not rely on quick answers from the masses mostly outside of the area you are asking about, as they may not be correct.  You requested what Flwg's policy about review board was, and in the question were rather vague as to its specifics.  I led you to the place to find the answer.  Now it is up to you to put the effort into getting the results. 

Instead of giving you old info, I gave you the place and people to get the most current info.  Remember things change all the time and it is up to the individual to keep up with all of them.

Extremepredjudice

I'm not solely relying on CapTalk.

I have contacted the project officer. I'm still awaiting a response.
I love the moderators here. <3

Hanlon's Razor
Occam's Razor
"Flight make chant; I good leader"

Top Dawg

Quote from: Extremepredjudice on November 01, 2011, 05:37:55 AM

If the cadet is correct, then I apologize for doubting him.

That's quite alright!  ;D Unless this exact thing happened to someone else and I'm not the cadet you're referring to
C/Capt Hillman
Cadet Commander,  GA-153

Eclipse

My wing does not do boards for NESA, but as indicated, yours might.

"That Others May Zoom"

FastAttack

Well being in FLWG myself and at wing level + NESA instructor
You do not need to the cadet boards in Jan.

But I would highly suggest you do go to it, as you will still need a wing commanders approval for the activity ( hint hint)

Spaceman3750

Quote from: FastAttack on December 30, 2011, 03:32:28 PM

But I would highly suggest you do go to it, as you will still need a wing commanders approval for the activity ( hint hint)

For something like NESA, if the policy isn't "approve unless there's a good reason not to" something is wrong. It's not like you have a maximum number of slots like with other NCSAs.

FastAttack

Quote from: Spaceman3750 on December 30, 2011, 03:34:16 PM

For something like NESA, if the policy isn't "approve unless there's a good reason not to" something is wrong. It's not like you have a maximum number of slots like with other NCSAs.

that is correct , what I am trying to hint to him is for him to still go to the selection board , its an experience in it by itself.

Larry Mangum

Quote from: Spaceman3750 on December 30, 2011, 03:34:16 PM

Actually depening upon the course a person signs up for, there may be a limited number of slots available. Things like wilderness first aide and the ICSS courses.
Larry Mangum, Lt Col CAP
DCS, Operations
SWR-SWR-001