official "I'm here!" thread.

Started by whatevah, March 24, 2005, 04:52:08 AM

whatevah

okie, here's a thread for people just signing up and want to make their presence known. :)
Jerry Horn
CAPTalk Co-Admin

Skyray

I suppose if I post those who know me around the net as "Skyray" will know I'm here.  This is just to make it official.
Doug Johnson - Miami

Always Active-Sometimes a Member

whatevah

howdy :)

go into your forum profile and add your name and grade to your signature, so we know where you're from and such.   http://captalk.net/index.php?action=profile;sa=forumProfile
Jerry Horn
CAPTalk Co-Admin

Jordan

I've been here forever... and ever... well, ever since it was highly publicized and so that a certain person would leave me alone about it....  ((kidding))

'Jamers has entered the forums...

whatevah

Jerry Horn
CAPTalk Co-Admin

Greg

C/Maj Greg(ory) Boyajian, CAP
Air Victory Museum Composite Squadron

whatevah

lol  didn't realize I did that twice.  I reckon I goofed on that one.
Jerry Horn
CAPTalk Co-Admin

jacklumanog

Quote from: whatevah on March 24, 2005, 04:52:08 AM
okie, here's a thread for people just signing up and want to make their presence known. :)
Just signed up this afternoon.  I'm pretty new to CAP (just joined in March) and was just appointed to the Chaplain Service and given the grade of Captain.  Hello to all!
Ch, Lt Col Jon I. Lumanog, CAP
Special Assistant to the National Chief of Chaplains for Diversity of Ministry

bettys

hi
i was in CAP when I was kid back in the 70s. I was a memeber of the Highlanders squadan from New Hampshire. I made many good friends durring my years in CAP. I wish we had stayed in touch. would love to hear from anyone that was in CAP during the 70s. ;D
Betty Smith

RD43

Cmdbuddy

Quote from: RD43 on June 26, 2005, 06:14:57 PM
Hello, I'm new from WA!! ;)

Hi "new", I am Christie Ducote.  Welcome to CAPTalk. 
Christie Ducote, Capt, CAP

Cadet Bonnett

Cadet A1C Christin Bonnett
Registered Peer Mediator
SET, GES Certified
NH Wing

El Campamento del Ala de NH aquí yo vengo.

Cadet Bonnett

Quote from: jacklumanog on June 14, 2005, 07:00:53 PM
Just signed up this afternoon.  I'm pretty new to CAP (just joined in March) and was just appointed to the Chaplain Service and given the grade of Captain.  Hello to all!
you became captain that fast...
Cadet A1C Christin Bonnett
Registered Peer Mediator
SET, GES Certified
NH Wing

El Campamento del Ala de NH aquí yo vengo.

MIKE

Quote from: Cheergirl on June 28, 2005, 12:53:08 AM
Quote from: jacklumanog on June 14, 2005, 07:00:53 PM
you became captain that fast...

It is because of professional appointment promotions... Certain people who have special qualifications can receive promotions in recognition of these qualifications.
Mike Johnston

salassa72

;D  Hi all... I haven't been here in over a month, been busy with Hawk Mountain and all kinds of other busy, busy stuff, but I am back!!

Welcome to all of you new folks!!!!!! 

shorning

Xeno

Quote from: shorning on July 26, 2005, 03:55:23 AM
What's Hawk Mountain? ;)

Hawk Mountain Ranger School is SAR school run by the Pennsylvania Wing. It is considered an NCSA (National Cadet Special Activity) but it is open to senior members as well. Some consider Hawk Mountain to be the most physically demanding program in CAP. I've always wanted to go, but they won't let me off work that long.

Link to Hawk Mountain information site:
http://level2.cap.gov/index.cfm?nodeID=5602
C/1st Lt. Josh Sims
C/CC SWR-AR-095

121.5 -- If you crash, we will dash...

shorning

Quote from: Xeno on July 26, 2005, 04:12:46 AM
Quote from: shorning on July 26, 2005, 03:55:23 AM
What's Hawk Mountain? ;)

Hawk Mountain Ranger School is SAR school run by the Pennsylvania Wing. It is considered an NCSA (National Cadet Special Activity) but it is open to senior members as well. Some consider Hawk Mountain to be the most physically demanding program in CAP. I've always wanted to go, but they won't let me off work that long.

Link to Hawk Mountain information site:
http://level2.cap.gov/index.cfm?nodeID=5602

That's very interesting... ;) ;) ;) ;)

Hey... ;)<---what does that icon mean?!?  That r0x0rz t3h big1 d00d!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just thew up in my mouth a little ::)

fyrfitrmedic

I'm in...

Been a member going on 25 years now, having joined as a cadet.

Large amounts of overtime keep me away from my home squadron and Hawk Mountain far more often than I'd like. That, fortunately, is changing.
MAJ Tony Rowley CAP
Lansdowne PA USA
"The passion of rescue reveals the highest dynamic of the human soul." -- Kurt Hahn

Cam89

Hi I'm from Richmond Texas.
I'm so glad that I have a place to go to and find the info I need. I will tell my fellow cadets. I'm from Sugarland Composite Squadron.
Carrisa Marinshaw
    C/Amn