CAP Discount for Buds Police Supply

Started by KyCAP, July 30, 2011, 02:22:18 PM

JC004

I think it's worth it.  CAPCAP would encourage Wannabes to think their services are actually valuable to the country and a legitimate form of service.  So would an expanded benefits program.  Silly Wannabes! 

Now for this benefit/discount...could I get a nice discount on HK?   >:D  Thaaaaat would be nice.  I guess that I should buy something before NHQ sends them a C&D letter for doing something irrelevant/annoying to RM.  CAP's Echelons Above Reality are well known for being razor-sharp focused on only what will directly improve the mission.

RADIOMAN015

Quote from: JC004 on August 02, 2011, 12:51:47 AM
I think it's worth it.  CAPCAP would encourage Wannabes to think their services are actually valuable to the country and a legitimate form of service.  So would an expanded benefits program.  Silly Wannabes! 

I don't think that most people that volunteer their services (time, talent, & treasure) to CAP are looking at the "membership benefits" page on the National website and this is what sways them to join   Hey I didn't even join the AF for the benefits. Again, perhaps CAP needs to look at benefits that specifically help the members in their CAP duties/performing missions as the priority.  IF others think that it's more important to get discounts from other non related vendors, that's your opinion, and I will retain my opinion :angel:
RM       

JC004

They won't.  That's good.  A good number of people have joined the military for benefits, but that is irrelevant.  Most of the information should be in e-Services anyway, so people don't swipe codes.  May National work out ALL SORTS of deals that are helpful to the things people need for CAP AND helpful to them in their lives as a thank-you for their dedication and bearing the great costs associated with CAP.

GroundHawg

Back on topic, Buds is a great business that I have dealt with for many years.
Regardless if you feel that they should or should not or if we should accept or not, they offer CAP a discount.
If you really want to get on my good side, look up Doublestar, quality firearms made right here in Kentucky at very good prices.  ;)

KyCAP

Maybe while some of you are here for the conference --- there is time for a side trip to Bud's.   It's an hour away and they have a $4 million indoor range less than 1 year old complete with full auto rentals by the hour..   >:D
Maj. Russ Hensley, CAP
IC-2 plus all the rest. :)
Kentucky Wing

abdsp51

They should be careful I have seen gunshops shut down for selling weapons at LE/MIL pricing for those not in those fields.

AirDX

Bud's is a good operation; I bought a rifle from them and the service (and price) was great.  I'm happy to see this discount being offered to us.
Believe in fate, but lean forward where fate can see you.