Miniature Ground Team badges from Vanguard!!!

Started by Pace, December 01, 2006, 08:00:02 PM

SarDragon

Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret

JC004

Pace

I got my basic and senior mini-GT badges in yesterday, but the master mini-GT badge is backordered.

The basic GT mini badge is 13/16" wide and 5/8" tall.  The detail is slightly better than the normal sized ones, and they look quite nice with the mini-wings.  I'm quite impressed with how this one worked out.  Bravo NHQ and Vanguard!
Lt Col, CAP

DNall

That sounds REALLY small. Again, I'm of the opinion that the one we have now should be remade the size of AF badges (preferablly with their outter wreath), so I think the one we have now already looks like a mini-badge.

Pylon

Quote from: dcpacemaker on December 08, 2006, 09:56:57 PM
I got my basic and senior mini-GT badges in yesterday, but the master mini-GT badge is backordered.

The basic GT mini badge is 13/16" wide and 5/8" tall.  The detail is slightly better than the normal sized ones, and they look quite nice with the mini-wings.  I'm quite impressed with how this one worked out.  Bravo NHQ and Vanguard!

Could ya post a photo or two?  ;)
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

Pace

I just got back in town.  I'm leaving again within the hour, but I'll try to post a pic sometime in the next day or two.
Lt Col, CAP