Hawk Ranger Academy

Started by Cms.sloane, March 31, 2010, 12:45:05 AM

Cms.sloane

Ok I'm planning on applying to hawk ranger school . Never been so I'll be new to it. Can anybody tell me what it is like. The do's and Dont's. Also what is the dfiferance between ranger grade an regular ground team qualifactions. Do rangers go on more advance missions?

lordmonar

Go to the web site for your do's and don'ts....talk to someone who has been there recently to find out what it is like...and Ranger grade has no meaning what so ever in CAP....except at PAWG.

I think that answers his questions.....let's not go into anything else about HMRS on this thread....we already have one where we can bash away at it.
PATRICK M. HARRIS, SMSgt, CAP

MIKE

Mike Johnston

arajca

Check in the Encampments and Activities sectin. There are several discussions about Hawk Mountain.

davidsinn

Quote from: MIKE on March 31, 2010, 12:49:41 AM
In before the lock.  8)

Can't say I've ever seen a mod do that.  :clap:
Former CAP Captain
David Sinn

sarmed1

browse the locked Hawk threads  (ie search functions) wade your way thru and see if you find the answers you are looking for.  If you still cant find what you're looking for ask some specifics here (at your own risk) or send me a PM and I can help you out from there.

mk
Capt.  Mark "K12" Kleibscheidel

Rotorhead

Quote from: Cms.sloane on March 31, 2010, 12:45:05 AM
Also what is the dfiferance between ranger grade an regular ground team qualifactions. Do rangers go on more advance missions?

The term "Ranger" means absolutely nothing in CAP. They do not go on "more advanced" missions.

There is no "Ranger grade" in CAP, either.

Capt. Scott Orr, CAP
Deputy Commander/Cadets
Prescott Composite Sqdn. 206
Prescott, AZ

Stonewall

Serving since 1987.

raivo

I knew I should've worn Nomex today...

CAP Member, 2000-20??
USAF Officer, 2009-2018
Recipient of a Mitchell Award Of Irrelevant Number

"No combat-ready unit has ever passed inspection. No inspection-ready unit has ever survived combat."

Rodriguez

Wow its hard for a cadet like Cms. Sloane to get the info hes really looking for here.

Ive been on Ranger Staff for almost 3 years now, feel free to contact me with any questions you have in regards to Hawk or the Ranger Program in general. I will be happy to answer your questions.
-C/Capt. Rodriguez, Ranger Staff, 11B Infantryman 53rd Brigade Combat Team FLARNG