Main Menu

Officer Basic Course

Started by etodd, June 20, 2019, 01:05:07 AM

etodd

OK, so I'm trying to get started with Block One.  Everything worked fine for the first six modules last week, then it got stuck and would not scroll down to the next modules.  See the graphic.  I have logged in and out multiple times over the last few days and it takes me to this same spot and does not let me scroll further.

I've tried Safari, Chrome, and Firefox.  It always does the same thing. Thinking a possible server issue I've tried over several days.

Any ideas?  I clicked the "Questions/Comments" link to email whoever last week. Haven't heard back.

"Don't try to explain it, just bow your head
Breathe in, breathe out, move on ..."

arajca

Silly question - have you tried clicking on the blue bar at the bottom? +Introduction to Mentoring?

etodd

Quote from: arajca on June 20, 2019, 02:12:52 AM
Silly question - have you tried clicking on the blue bar at the bottom? +Introduction to Mentoring?

Yes.  Not clickable.  That model was already completed, hence the green checkmark.

Should be Five more modules below it, but cannot scroll down.

etodd

Geez.  Nevermind. Its in sections, and the ones remaining I actually have to scroll back up to previous sections for them. Once you start a block, you cannot get back to the list of all the modules, so it appeared you just keep scrolling down to the next one. But no ...

Thanks for trying to help arajca

MSG Mac

Try doing the Effective Communications block, maybe holding you back until you complete it.
Michael P. McEleney
Lt Col CAP
MSG USA (Retired)
50 Year Member

etodd

Block One completed. Thanks folks. I'll jump into Block Two tomorrow. 18 modules for that one!