CCOC 2010

Started by RogueLeader, October 01, 2009, 11:38:37 PM

davidsinn

The PT requirements are not listed on the CCOC website. You might want to add that.
Former CAP Captain
David Sinn

RogueLeader

Quote from: davidsinn on December 30, 2009, 06:13:01 PM
The PT requirements are not listed on the CCOC website. You might want to add that.

Its a file on the left labled "PT-Test Worksheet."  It has all the instructions on how the test is to be administered.
WYWG DP

GRW 3340

RogueLeader

WYWG DP

GRW 3340

LTC Don

Very cool vid.  8)  Were those full-auto capable M16s or AR-15s?  I presume they were shooting 5.56?  How many rounds were they issued, and what was the distance on the range?  Did anybody win a prize for most rounds on target?

Cheers,
Donald A. Beckett, Lt Col, CAP
Commander
MER-NC-143
Gill Rob Wilson #1891

davidsinn

Quote from: RogueLeader on December 30, 2009, 10:23:23 PM

Its a file on the left labled "PT-Test Worksheet."  It has all the instructions on how the test is to be administered.

Huh. I swear that was not there earlier  :-[ :D
Former CAP Captain
David Sinn

RogueLeader

Quote from: LTC Don on December 31, 2009, 12:38:56 AM
Very cool vid.  8)  Were those full-auto capable M16s or AR-15s?  I presume they were shooting 5.56?  How many rounds were they issued, and what was the distance on the range?  Did anybody win a prize for most rounds on target?

Cheers,

The m-16s were A2's so only s-s-b.  I don't know what the HKs were, but they were all 5.56 NATO.  I think that they were isued 180rds apeice. for zero and qual.  It was a standard army qual range, so 50-300 meters.  Nope, we may try for something this year, but no definates. . .

Quote from: davidsinn on December 31, 2009, 01:07:56 AM
Quote from: RogueLeader on December 30, 2009, 10:23:23 PM

Huh. I swear that was not there earlier  :-[ :D

I find your lack of faith disturbing. . .

I can assure you that it was.  I verified beforehand.
WYWG DP

GRW 3340

Stonewall

Quote from: RogueLeader on December 31, 2009, 10:34:27 PMI don't know what the HKs were, but they were all 5.56 NATO. 

It was a 12" HK 416 with an AN/PEQ-15.

HK 416 on Discovery's "Future Weapons".
Serving since 1987.

davidsinn

Quote from: Stonewall on January 01, 2010, 12:19:06 AM
Quote from: RogueLeader on December 31, 2009, 10:34:27 PMI don't know what the HKs were, but they were all 5.56 NATO. 

It was a 12" HK 416 with an AN/PEQ-15.

HK 416 on Discovery's "Future Weapons".

Looks like an AR and an MP5 got together and had a few too many drinks..... ;D
Former CAP Captain
David Sinn

Gunner C

CadetProgramGuy

Quote from: RogueLeader on December 30, 2009, 11:16:35 PM
Heres another video from CCOC 2009.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1W8onNIS5A&NR=1
Any way to get the video on a standalone?  I can't get youtube at work......

RogueLeader

I'll ask around.  I don't have it, or make it. . .
WYWG DP

GRW 3340

RogueLeader

To all the applicants:  Please ensure that you have all the gear specified on the packing list.  This year, we are reducing the gear ammount that you are required to bring.  However, we, as staff, should not have to worry about is if you have the right color of socks per 39-1. 

If you have questions about gear, or if you are having trouble getting if; let us know, we can likely help.   ;)

Seriously, if you have questions or concerns; please let us know, and we will be glad to assist you.
WYWG DP

GRW 3340

RogueLeader

This year, we are already geting more interest from around the country.  We should have quite a good class this year.  As always, the Cadre will be outstanding.   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;)
WYWG DP

GRW 3340

RogueLeader

The application frame has opened as of yesterday, and  already have recieved one application.  Can't wait for more.
WYWG DP

GRW 3340

RogueLeader

One item that I failed to mention is the fact that we are providing all the special gear that was required last year.  We took the recommendations of the cadets and made the course even better.  All students need to show up is with their luggage.  If there are any questions, please feel free to ask, and I'll do what I can to help.
WYWG DP

GRW 3340

RogueLeader

We are almost half way into the application time fram, and have yet to recieve many applications.  Please pass the word around to your units. 

We already have most of the big items, and many of the small as well, locked down into our schedule.  This will be even better training than last year.   ;)  and that's sayin something. . . .
WYWG DP

GRW 3340