Main Menu

Tracking retention

Started by RiverAux, June 15, 2007, 11:02:13 PM

RiverAux

Does anyone have an easy way to track member retention on a Wing level?  Because I download a copy of our Wing's info from eservices every month I can put together some Access queries to compare the members present one month, but not in a previous month.  However, it is not very user friendly.

Does anyone know if national has a better tracking system for this?

Capt M. Sherrod

How about using SIMS....

I know that I can figure out who is no longer active by comparing the numbers for my squadron, I would imagine that you could do the same at the Wing Level.
Michael Sherrod, Capt, CAP
Professional Development Officer
Hanscom Composite Squadron, NER-MA-043

JC004

::sigh:: I've wanted to do this for a while, but I never did get a decent way of doing it.  It's the kind of thing that needs to be built into eServices.

RiverAux

Back when they were announcing their new membership drives in the old CAP News they always mentioned retention so I ASSumed national had some way of tracking it, but have never heard tell of it. 

IceNine

Quote from: RiverAux on June 16, 2007, 02:27:04 AM
Back when they were announcing their new membership drives in the old CAP News they always mentioned retention so I ASSumed national had some way of tracking it, but have never heard tell of it. 

That and they used to hold those recruiting drives, with awesome prizes and stuff.  So obviously the ability is/was there we just need to get it made commonly available at least to essential staff at their various levels
"All of the true things that I am about to tell you are shameless lies"

Book of Bokonon
Chapter 4