Senior/Master Rated Observer

Started by SARDOC, November 09, 2013, 04:54:00 PM

SARDOC

Greetings,

Does anybody know if it's possible to use WMIRS to determine Hours Flown by an Observer for the purposes of verifying a logbook and awarding either the Senior or Master Rating for Observer?

Thanks

Eclipse

Possible?  Yes.

Easy?  No.  AFAIK you'd have to manually check every sortie indicated, and there's no guarantee he's properly listed
on everyone, especially the further back you go.

On stuff like that I would generally check the logbook but accept them as presented, especially if the book is signed by others as verification.
The only time I'd have a real issue would be if someone popped up out of nowhere and wanted the star or the wreath and no one in the wing knows
who they are.

"That Others May Zoom"

Eclipse

Actually, now that I think about it, NHQ can run adohc, member-requested reports, so perhaps an email to the help desk with the CAP ID.

They've done that for me in the past.

"That Others May Zoom"

SARDOC

Thanks for the help.   The tip about a member report from the help desk is not something that I would have figured out.  Thanks again.

Alaric

Actually I've moved from wing to wing and I was told they were not able to help me. My computer crashed and I've lost all my records so now I have to go through the process of asking someone who belongs to each wing I used to be a member of and ask them to search WMIRS for me.