Main Menu

AFAIDL-13 Study Guide

Started by CadetProgramGuy, August 20, 2007, 01:58:46 AM

RogueLeader

Quote from: Camas on August 27, 2007, 04:57:21 AM
Quote from: RogueLeader on August 27, 2007, 04:07:37 AM
You should have the TCO, or Wing TCO order the tests.
I don't agree with that at all; can you imagine the nightmare if a wing TCO for a wing like CA or TX had to go through all that?  Just order the test on your own; it gets logged and distributed to the unit. It's just not that difficult.
Depends on the wing, and how the shred codes are set up.  in IAWG, all tests had to go to the WG, then redistributed from there to the Squadron.  I know many can, and I wouldn't refuse to let someone fill out the enrollment forms themselves, but I do not like the idea of tests showing up at a squadron w/o the TCO not knowing about it.
WYWG DP

GRW 3340

jb512

I'll just check with our TCO then and run it by her.  That'll solve the issue; I just assumed that we order it on our own.

SoCalCAPOfficer

Since I just did this a couple of months ago, I can tell you how it worked in California Wing.   You order the test online.   The test is sent to the Wing, who then forwards it to the Unit Commander.   The Unit Commander gives it to the Squadron TCO who gives the test.   The Squadron TCO then sends the test back to AFIADL.  Results come in the mail in about 10 days.
Daniel L. Hough, Maj, CAP
Commander
Hemet Ryan Sq 59  PCR-CA-458