Minimum Age Increase

Started by Archer, July 20, 2013, 07:39:46 AM

Майор Хаткевич

NC, I joined May 2003, 359XXX

Archer

Our panel has made some great points today(I'm still Mr. Cronkite apparently) and it seems the main issue is the varying maturity of prospective cadets. It seems as though the real solution would be to find a way to measure a prospective cadet's maturity level more accurately than using the expected levels of all "young adults" that have been alive for a similar amount of time or have completed the same level of elementary school.

NIN

Quote from: Archer on July 27, 2013, 08:41:44 AM
Our panel has made some great points today(I'm still Mr. Cronkite apparently) and it seems the main issue is the varying maturity of prospective cadets. It seems as though the real solution would be to find a way to measure a prospective cadet's maturity level more accurately than using the expected levels of all "young adults" that have been alive for a similar amount of time or have completed the same level of elementary school.

Yeah, you find the solution to "measuring maturity" and the world will beat a path to your door.
Darin Ninness, Col, CAP
I have no responsibilities whatsoever
I like to have Difficult Adult Conversations™
The contents of this post are Copyright © 2007-2024 by NIN. All rights are reserved. Specific permission is given to quote this post here on CAP-Talk only.