Adding E.S. gear, into the dues.

Started by c/A1C Johnson, April 15, 2008, 02:01:31 AM

Pylon

Quote from: c/A1C Johnson on April 15, 2008, 03:15:23 AM
Quote from: Pylon on April 15, 2008, 03:04:01 AM
And any cadet that wants to go on a SAR mission is going to need what type of CAP ES rating?

I dont know or have any information on that but im just saying it will be easier having all the same pack and equiment in the same place all organized and everything.

That would be a good place to start.

https://tests.cap.af.mil/ops/tests/GENES2004_files/frame.htm
Michael F. Kieloch, Maj, CAP

davedove

The biggest argument against having the gear covered by dues is that not everyone needs it.  Even among ES folks, not everyone needs the gear.  Someone who only works at mission base does not need ground team gear.

Now, I can understand wanting to standardize gear, to a point.  Not everyone will carry exactly the same gear because they have different functions on the team.  But if everyone were in the same style and color gear, the team would look more like a team.  But CAP can't even get the uniforms the same, how can we expect the gear to be the same. ::)

David W. Dove, Maj, CAP
Deputy Commander for Seniors
Personnel/PD/Asst. Testing Officer
Ground Team Leader
Frederick Composite Squadron
MER-MD-003

c/A1C Johnson

QuoteNow, I can understand wanting to standardize gear, to a point.  Not everyone will carry exactly the same gear because they have different functions on the team.  But if everyone were in the same style and color gear, the team would look more like a team.  But CAP can't even get the uniforms the same, how can we expect the gear to be the same. ::)

So true.

Tags - MIKE