Main Menu

Failed my ES Qualification

Started by Holding Pattern, November 12, 2020, 07:52:31 PM

Holding Pattern

First time this happened to me.

In e-Services, big bold letters: NOT APPROVED. Reason: "Instant" Coffee isn't coffee.

Anyone else have problems getting their Mission Coffee Officer sign-offs taken care of?

Spam

Well, I disapproved a guy back in 2006 for trying to use Sanka.

Shameful, I told him... a core values breach. Sanka is not coffee!

Cheers,
Spam   :(

SarDragon

:o

I'm guessing there might also have been something about washed vs. unwashed cups, too. That's been a big issue with the retired military folks around here.
Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret

Spam

Quote from: SarDragon on November 12, 2020, 09:20:10 PM:o

I'm guessing there might also have been something about washed vs. unwashed cups, too. That's been a big issue with the retired military folks around here.

I knew a Senior Chief who dropped a china mug one afternoon (AFTER sweepers, of course) and while picking up the shards he observed that he could date his cup like a tree, by counting the rings of coffee sediment on the inner surface of the broken mug...

LOL
Spam

Luis R. Ramos

Safety violation! SAFETY VIOLATION!!! Proposing to pick up shards of a broken mug can lead to injuries that can cause people to bleed out, and others to pass out if seeing blood.
Squadron Safety Officer
Squadron Communication Officer
Squadron Emergency Services Officer

CAPJOE

I tend to agree with what my dad always said. "You can rinse my cup but if you wash it you are getting rid of all the vitamins and minerals in it."