Asset (Supply) Management Program

Started by Tubacap, October 24, 2007, 12:26:56 PM

Tubacap

I have started a new unit, and am trying to make as many things work on computers as possible, largely because we do not have space to put large cabinets.

I was wondering what programs people use for Asset management within their squadrons?  I'm looking for both real property and also things like cadet grade insignia.

Thanks a lot!
William Schlosser, Major CAP
NER-PA-001

JC004

Program one and get back to me by the end of the week.  Use PHP and MySQL.  I'll post it on the wing web site.

ok, ok...kidding - Send me an e-mail...I've been working on a PHP program that might be useful.  You know where to find me.

jimmydeanno

[redacted] I missed the intent of the topic.
If you have ten thousand regulations you destroy all respect for the law. - Winston Churchill

Tubacap

Quote from: JC004 on October 24, 2007, 12:54:30 PM
Program one and get back to me by the end of the week.  Use PHP and MySQL.  I'll post it on the wing web site.

ok, ok...kidding - Send me an e-mail...I've been working on a PHP program that might be useful.  You know where to find me.

Dunkin Donuts or the Donut Connection?  ;D
William Schlosser, Major CAP
NER-PA-001

JC004

Quote from: Tubacap on October 24, 2007, 01:43:50 PM
Quote from: JC004 on October 24, 2007, 12:54:30 PM

Dunkin Donuts or the Donut Connection?  ;D

Wing HQ, looking for Bob's secret stash of donuts that I KNOW he has in his office somewhere.

mikeylikey

Quote from: JC004 on October 24, 2007, 01:58:51 PM
Wing HQ, looking for Bob's secret stash of donuts (<----gortex jackets) that I KNOW he has in his office somewhere.
What's up monkeys?