Main Menu

Editing National PSA's

Started by Tubacap, August 17, 2007, 02:29:06 PM

Tubacap

I am looking to edit the national PSA "Missions for America" with our local contact information at the end.  And also fix the number of years that we have been "Serving America."  Does anyone know a free way to do that?
William Schlosser, Major CAP
NER-PA-001

JC004

I think for one, we have to get permission to change it (saw that somewhere)

Also, consider adding local information may mess up the timing.  You should start by talking to your local radio knowledge source (your group commander) and let us know.   :)

jimmydeanno

Quote from: Tubacap on August 17, 2007, 02:29:06 PM
I am looking to edit the national PSA "Missions for America" with our local contact information at the end.  And also fix the number of years that we have been "Serving America."  Does anyone know a free way to do that?

Is that the one with the robot voice (for radio)?  All you really need is someone with a face for radio, a nice voice, a microphone (did you know you can use headphones (left side speaker and plug the headphones into the mic jack)) and a recording software.  In the software you can add sound effects, music, etc.  Someone in your squadron has got to have something like that...

Or you could resort to pulling the tape out of the casette and taping in a new segment :)
If you have ten thousand regulations you destroy all respect for the law. - Winston Churchill

Major Carrales

If it is a Radio PSA, just make your own.  I've got a recording studio (Roland VS-1600) that I plan to use for mine.  Most radio stations I have worked with may also oblige.
"We have been given the power to change CAP, let's keep the momentum going!"

Major Joe Ely "Sparky" Carrales, CAP
Commander
Coastal Bend Cadet Squadron
SWR-TX-454