I've returned for more beatings

Started by AngelWings, June 01, 2013, 01:58:08 AM

AngelWings

After taking some time off of CAPTalk (and many other internet things) to handle some serious life matters, I've come back for more motivational hazin- I mean discussions on this page  >:D. I can only imagine how much things have stayed the same here. ABU's are still a dead horse, the squelching of the radio man has lead to intergalactic peace, and the regular personalities on this page have been with us for years are still making the rounds.

In all seriousness, it's good to see this page is still growing strong and there are still good questions being asked here and good topics being discussed. Sometimes you don't know you miss things until they've been gone.

SARDOC

I take breaks from time to time, but I think some of the frequent posters provide valuable insight to how certain policies and procedures come about, as well as knowledgeable posters who share insight to future changes keep bringing me back.  The Information I get from here although occasionally erroneous is still sometimes better than that which comes through the Chain of Command.

Private Investigator

Welcome back, but no uniform threads until the 96 hour rule is completed.   ;)

BillB

Are returning member authorized Woodland Boonies or ask about when ABUs will be authorized? Or is that for members without a break in posting?
Gil Robb Wilson # 19
Gil Robb Wilson # 104

PHall

Quote from: BillB on June 01, 2013, 07:57:30 PM
Are returning member authorized Woodland Boonies or ask about when ABUs will be authorized? Or is that for members without a break in posting?

Grounds for a hit from the Ban Hammer! >:D