Main Menu

National HQ information

Started by CAP_truth, February 10, 2016, 04:40:55 PM

CAP_truth

Is it my imagination or has national HQ stopped releasing information any more. No more SCAG agendas, SCAG or Command Council minutes; last one was May 2014, or even a current CAP-USAF directory is from July 2015? Anyone have any comments.
Cadet CoP
Wilson

THRAWN

Quote from: CAP_truth on February 10, 2016, 04:40:55 PM
Is it my imagination or has national HQ stopped releasing information any more. No more SCAG agendas, SCAG or Command Council minutes; last one was May 2014, or even a current CAP-USAF directory is from July 2015? Anyone have any comments.

Why should you have access to that info? If you want to know about meetings or policies that are discussed there, just ask...
Strup-"Belligerent....at times...."
AFRCC SMC 10-97
NSS ISC 05-00
USAF SOS 2000
USAF ACSC 2011
US NWC 2016
USMC CSCDEP 2023

FW

What is the use of knowing the agendas of the various councils, groups, panels, boards, committees; etc. Sitting through them is boring enough.  All we need to know is what is discussed on CAPTalk.  Everything else is superfluous..... ;)

Гугл переводчик

Quote from: FW on February 10, 2016, 05:00:17 PM
What is the use of knowing the agendas of the various councils, groups, panels, boards, committees; etc. Sitting through them is boring enough.  All we need to know is what is discussed on CAPTalk.  Everything else is superfluous..... ;)

How else are when going to know when we get ABUs  >:D
Former C/Maj., CAP
1st Lt., CAP
SrA, USAF                                           

Alaric

Quote from: THRAWN on February 10, 2016, 04:43:42 PM

Why should you have access to that info? If you want to know about meetings or policies that are discussed there, just ask...

Because like any other public, taxpayer funded agency they should have their minutes available to the people paying.  Its why unless the meeting is classified you can go to the web and pull minutes of congressional committee meetings, hearings, etc.

THRAWN

Quote from: Alaric on February 10, 2016, 05:23:40 PM
Quote from: THRAWN on February 10, 2016, 04:43:42 PM

Because like any other public, taxpayer funded agency they should have their minutes available to the people paying.  Its why unless the meeting is classified you can go to the web and pull minutes of congressional committee meetings, hearings, etc.

Guess I missed putting in sarcasm quotes. There was a thread where a "policy" was discussed and when asked where that could be found the response was "just ask"...
Strup-"Belligerent....at times...."
AFRCC SMC 10-97
NSS ISC 05-00
USAF SOS 2000
USAF ACSC 2011
US NWC 2016
USMC CSCDEP 2023