A bit long but great talk.

Started by Cliff_Chambliss, February 07, 2016, 03:31:15 PM

Cliff_Chambliss

Set aside a few minutes, get a glass of what you like and settle in. Brian Shul is the real McCoy. He crashed at the end of the Vietnam War in Cambodia, with very little chance of survival....and beat the odds. He is funny and informative........he did it and lived to tell the story. .... very few around like him. There are good public speakers, and then there's Brian Shul. He talks about life's choices and outcomes, but laced within his message are incredible stories of his years as a SR71 Blackbird pilot. The SR 71, known as "The Sled", is the fastest plane ever built. It owns all the flying records. I'm not going to spoil it for you, but it's worth every minute to listen to him speak.

He's funny and very informative on many levels.

Scroll down and have some fun!.....

4000 missiles fired at them with no hits

Sacramento to London in 3 hours 30 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/embed/3kIMTJRgyn0?autoplay=1

11th Armored Cavalry Regiment
2d Armored Cavalry Regiment
3d Infantry Division
504th BattleField Surveillance Brigade

ARMY:  Because even the Marines need heros.    
CAVALRY:  If it were easy it would be called infantry.

Flying Pig

That was great.  I clicked on it and thought I would watch a couple minutes.......   An hour later.....  You definitely need to sit down and dedicate an hour.

His story at the very end will have you cheering and high-fiving yourself in the mirror.  (But it wont make any sense unless you watch it all)   :clap:

A.Member

Very cool.  Worth the watch. Thanks!
"For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return."