Looking for "Civil Air Patrol News" for May 1995

Started by GZCP31, October 11, 2017, 10:59:22 PM

GZCP31

I am trying to locate a copy of the May 1995 edition of the Civil Air Patrol news. I have been unable to locate mine. Does anyone have a copy they can scan for me?
Former OK Wing DCL/DCA Mid 90s, Rejoined after 17 years out.
Capt. Communications-Master
Squadron Deputy Commander, Emergency Services Training Officer,  Professional Development Officer,  Administration Officer, Personnel Officer, Communications Officer and Aerospace Education Officer, Texas Wing DOU

SarDragon

I do not, but you can finds some issues on the CAP history site, and on Scribd.
Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret

GZCP31

Squadron Deputy Commander, Emergency Services Training Officer,  Professional Development Officer,  Administration Officer, Personnel Officer, Communications Officer and Aerospace Education Officer, Texas Wing DOU

GZCP31

etodd

Quote from: GZCP31 on December 02, 2017, 03:41:00 PM
Finally found it. The link is incorrect in the CAP History site. http://history.cap.gov/files/original/006eedb0c22ff88bd27b0cf9d0a31a17.pdf

The article on page 5 about the "information superhighway" was a fun read. Hdqs could actually start using email. Just 22 short years ago. My how things have changed.
"Don't try to explain it, just bow your head
Breathe in, breathe out, move on ..."

chuckmilam

We had to baby the heck out of that Microsoft Mail gateway back then.  It would lock up every time a particular SMTP server would connect to it.  Solution?  Buffer it between two Linux-based SMTP gateways.