OPS Qual Approvals

Started by Billy009, August 28, 2014, 02:33:46 PM

Eclipse

Quote from: Billy009 on September 08, 2014, 03:43:33 AMHowever, I'd prefer not to disclose the Wing's state as this would turn all my questions and comments into gossip.

It took one click to find your wing, you're not anonymous.

Quote from: Billy009 on September 08, 2014, 03:43:33 AM
Eclipse,
There was one SET from another wing that evaluated me when I attended the regions MAS, the other was from my wing. The fact that there is hesitation over this one SET from another wing confuses the heck out of me because again, the individual causing all of this right now is the very one that promoted attendance to the regions MAS. I have a feeling it is me they are concerned with. I am not a pilot, with no prior knowledge in aviation. There's no question that I'm not proficient in all areas of the sqtr for MO. Prior to joining CAP, an aeronautical chart was like a foreign language to me. I'm happy to say that's no longer the case though. :-)

The bottom line is you either completed the tasks or you didn't.  If you did, then you're done.
A Region school should have properly echeloned SETs to negate this discussion.
Perhaps a conversation with the Region ESO is in order to adjust some attitudes.

"That Others May Zoom"

Billy009

I can't see how, I haven't entered any personal info into my profile.

Eclipse

"That Others May Zoom"

Storm Chaser

I was also able to find your name, wing and unit just by looking at your e-mail address. You may want to make that private or get a difference address.

Billy009

Garibaldi

Still a major after all these years.
ES dude, leadership ossifer, publik affaires
Opinionated and wrong 99% of the time about all things

Panache

Quote from: Billy009 on September 08, 2014, 09:52:06 PM
Crap.

Well, too late now.  :)

I noticed, in your SQTRs, that there is no mission number attached to your MO submission.  Maybe that is why Wing is not approving.

Billy009

That part is strange. I entered them all for AP and MO and it went through. Once the quals lit up yellow, they didn't show the mission #'s. The SET's approved them all. Either way, they're all there in the upload.