Main Menu

Task guide

Started by umpirecali, June 05, 2013, 12:32:06 AM

umpirecali

I have been looking for some sort of guide or document which details the requirements for each task in SQTR.  I've been told there is a master list out there with all the tasks in it, regardless of the individual achievement you are working toward,
Capt Chris Cali, CAP
Deputy Commander
Deputy Commander for Cadets

Eclipse

"That Others May Zoom"

vento

Umpirecali, sorry but couldn't help in noticing your signature box with the wording "Semper Vigilantis>:D

Duke Dillio

Don't forget to check the reference texts too.  They cover each of the tasks in minute detail that isn't in the task guides...

umpirecali

Quote from: vento on June 05, 2013, 06:27:08 AM
Umpirecali, sorry but couldn't help in noticing your signature box with the wording "Semper Vigilantis>:D
I don't know if I was just tired or maybe I'll just blame it on autocorrect, but thanks for the catch.
Capt Chris Cali, CAP
Deputy Commander
Deputy Commander for Cadets

Duke Dillio

Wasn't Vigilantis that island that disappeared into the sea back in the olden days?

I kid.....

Angus

Quote from: Duke Dillio on June 06, 2013, 10:28:28 AM
Wasn't Vigilantis that island that disappeared into the sea back in the olden days?

I kid.....

That's the *real* name of the island.  They wanted to throw people off so it was shortened to Atalntis. 
Maj. Richard J. Walsh, Jr.
Director Education & Training MAWG 
 Gill Robb Wilson #4030

LGM30GMCC

When I see LMGTFY as an acronym my mind flips it to LGM-TFY...and still gets confused wanting to know what weapon system that is.  ::) 8)