SAREX....the boardgame

Started by jpizzo127, April 07, 2011, 01:54:51 PM

NIN

"Ground team fails to inspect vehicle. Tire blows out enroute to sortie. Return to base. Do not get sortie. Wing fails to reimburse for tire repair. Put $100 in wing bank."
Darin Ninness, Col, CAP
I have no responsibilities whatsoever
I like to have Difficult Adult Conversations™
The contents of this post are Copyright © 2007-2024 by NIN. All rights are reserved. Specific permission is given to quote this post here on CAP-Talk only.

a2capt

National gets punked by the AF, Pulls the OPSEC card on whatever you are calling your mission. Everything disappears, nothing ever happened. Any knowledge is disavowed. If you want to get your 108 processed you too will forget about everything.

Game Over, man. Game Over.

NIN

Quote from: a2capt on April 10, 2011, 04:27:09 AM
National gets punked by the AF, Pulls the OPSEC card on whatever you are calling your mission. Everything disappears, nothing ever happened. Any knowledge is disavowed. If you want to get your 108 processed you too will forget about everything.

"NHQ disallows all use of words 'substitute' and 'carnivore.'  Wikipedia shuts down."
Darin Ninness, Col, CAP
I have no responsibilities whatsoever
I like to have Difficult Adult Conversations™
The contents of this post are Copyright © 2007-2024 by NIN. All rights are reserved. Specific permission is given to quote this post here on CAP-Talk only.

lordmonar

Quote from: NIN on April 11, 2011, 03:13:02 AM
Quote from: a2capt on April 10, 2011, 04:27:09 AM

"NHQ disallows all use of words 'substitute' and 'carnivore.'  Wikipedia shuts down."
You guys don't want to get me started!  :o
PATRICK M. HARRIS, SMSgt, CAP

JoeTomasone

O, what hath I wrought?

Apologies to the OP for causing this mass derailment.    :-[

SarDragon

Quote from: JoeTomasone on April 11, 2011, 08:38:35 PM
O, what hath I wrought?

Apologies to the OP for causing this mass derailment.    :-[

Well, we've either scared off the OP  :-[ , or he thinks the responses are as funny as we think they are.  ;D

OP? Still out there? Bueller?
Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret

a2capt

LOL .. Darn right. I mean, come on. This is real world stuff here.

Lineman Misses while pouring a quart of oil. Airplane is grounded. 
(..and you asked them not to pour it) ;)

JROB

FLM(T) Forgets to tell pilot to turn. Instructor pushes trainee out of the way and feels propwash from C-182. Go back 5 spaces
Maj. Jason Robinson
Squadron Commander, Desoto Composite Squadron
SER-MS-096

"If you are in trouble anywhere in the world, an airplane can fly over and drop flowers, but a helicopter can land and save your life"-Igor Sikorsky

commando1

Quote from: JROB on April 12, 2011, 12:49:24 AM
FLM(T) Forgets to tell pilot to turn. Instructor pushes trainee out of the way and feels propwash from C-182. Go back 5 spaces
;D Good times, good times...  Now we need some positive moves for this epic game. "Wing allocates money for cheesebox" Advance 2 spaces. "State Guard unit donates 2 box's of MRE's to Ground Team"...Advance 2 spaces.  8)
Non Timebo Mala

Spaceman3750

Federal government passes appropriations bill and Air Force is able to fund your SAREX. Advance one space.

Al Sayre

Ground team returns vehicle full of gas.  - Advance one space.
All receipts and CAPF 108's submitted to IC and uploaded in WIMRS within 14 days - Advance 3 spaces.
Lt Col Al Sayre
MS Wing Staff Dude
Admiral, Great Navy of the State of Nebraska
GRW #2787

Nolan Teel

50% of the members show up wearing Polo Shirt the other 50% are wearing their opinion of what 39-1 says about uniforms... advance 2 spaces.

Huey Driver

Mother Nature is pissed and will stop at nothing to make your SAREX as bad as possible..go back 3 spaces!
With malice toward none, with charity for all, with firmness in the right...

Spaceman3750

Quote from: C/Conlin on April 14, 2011, 11:58:55 PM
Mother Nature is pissed and will stop at nothing to make your SAREX as bad as possible..go back 3 spaces!

The grounded aircrew throws on 24s and joins the ground team wading through mud (who said this had to be realistic?). Move forward 2 spaces.

Huey Driver

Quote from: Spaceman3750 on April 15, 2011, 12:02:21 AM
Quote from: C/Conlin on April 14, 2011, 11:58:55 PM

The grounded aircrew throws on 24s and joins the ground team wading through mud (who said this had to be realistic?). Move forward 2 spaces.

Happy ground team! +1
With malice toward none, with charity for all, with firmness in the right...

octavian

Radio in van stops working.  Try to get reception on cell phone.  Go back 1 space.

jeders

Quote from: octavian on April 29, 2011, 02:21:21 AM
Radio in van stops working.  Try to get reception on cell phone.  Go back 1 space.

Use text message to directly update CAPSTAR logs, move forward 1 space.
If you are confident in you abilities and experience, whether someone else is impressed is irrelevant. - Eclipse

smj58501

Quote from: Nolan Teel on April 14, 2011, 05:54:56 PM
50% of the members show up wearing Polo Shirt the other 50% are wearing their opinion of what 39-1 says about uniforms... advance 2 spaces.

Try "advance one space and then two back"
Sean M. Johnson
Lt Col, CAP
Chief of Staff
ND Wing CAP

SouthernSAR

"Aircrew cannot figure out how to work Becker DF unit, so they resort to trying to hear the 121.775 signal on 121.5. Go back 2 spaces."
"Bored ground team certifies 4 new cadets as GTM3. Advance 3 spaces."
"National gives the gift of ATVs. Advance to practice ELT."

SarDragon

"Aircrew can't find the POH for their plane. Lose two sorties."
Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret