ALL remaining 2020 NCASs are Canceled.

Started by bd5av8r, May 21, 2020, 07:32:34 PM

bd5av8r

If you are working on and looking forward to the NCSAs you applied for and got selected for, STOP.

I have found out today that all remaining NCSAs for 2020 have been canceled.

You'll get an email shortly from your AD shortly about this if you haven't already.

Get ready for 2021.
Greetings from SC!

Phil Hirons, Jr.

Do you have a source for this? There is a topic where all the cancellations are posted.

bd5av8r

G. Dahlke
12:36 PM (1 hour ago)
to Gary

As some of you may already know by now, all remaining 2020 NCSAs have been canceled by NHQ.  Thank you all for your interest in supporting the Florida SPACE-FAM NCSA.  We remain hopeful that this activity will be held in 2021, and I encourage all who are interested to re-apply.  Best wishes for safety and good health to you all.

THe Space Fam (Florida)'s email this morning. :)
Greetings from SC!

Eclipse

Not saying it's not true, but something that big should have NHQ public source as a primary before
people are posting it anywhere.

"That Others May Zoom"

Jester

Quote from: Eclipse on May 21, 2020, 11:39:54 PMNot saying it's not true, but something that big should have NHQ public source as a primary before
people are posting it anywhere.

Agreed, it's getting under my skin that I'm seeing activities announce this via FB pages with no directive put out to the membership first.

Holding Pattern

At a time our PAO teams should be shining with getting internal communications out to membership along with the public, we instead get this.

Frustrating doesn't even begin to cover it.

arajca

CAP/CC didn't mention it in his letter today. National Cadet Programs - nada. NCSA page - nope. CAP COVID-19 page - nary a word about this.