I need to attend an anger management class today.

Started by JohnKachenmeister, March 08, 2009, 03:14:23 PM

Eclipse

Quote from: PORed on March 12, 2009, 02:05:15 PM
I have some larger guys in my unit and wing that still wear the USAF uniform.

And you don't see this as part of the problem?

Quote from: PORed on March 12, 2009, 02:05:15 PM
A bunch of the guys are prior and wear their CIB so I say don't sweat it.

The CIB is approved for wear on the USAF-style uniforms.  If they are wearing them on a corporate combo, that's wrong.

"That Others May Zoom"

PORed

Eclipse, I miss spoke. I meant I have seen other members wear the CIB on their SDBs is all. I also agree with holding people to weight standards but until we see annual or semiannual weigh-ins it is moot.

Gunner C

Quote from: JohnKachenmeister on March 09, 2009, 11:54:10 PM
Quote from: Eclipse on March 09, 2009, 11:40:25 PM
I think you're reaching a bit, John.

I don't think so.  The impression I get is that at least the NLO is embarrassed to have combat veterans in his "Non-combatant" organization.  In order to "Fit in" we will need to divest ourselves of the indicia of our combat service.
Neither do I.  John, I was pretty pi$$ed, too.  I had been going over the agenda for the winter board when I ran into it.  I got that sick feeling in my stomach (you're a vet - you know exactly what I'm talking about) and shredded the document (I was taking a break at work and put it in the industrial shredder).

I was offended more than I can describe here.  It was a quiche-eating, berkenstock-wearing, idiot moment.  What's worse than he wrote it was that NHQ published it.  What a blister-head! 

MIKE

I think this horse has been throughly beaten... You guys are just circling the carcass repeating yourselves now.

Also... If you are gonna draw attention to your post by subverting the curse filter... Use a word that is actually filtered... Better still, if you have to mask it... maybe you could find a better choice of words for a public forum.
Mike Johnston