Vanguard complaint

Started by RiverAux, September 22, 2007, 05:11:26 PM

pixelwonk

MikeD

So, as a new member, is there anything I actually have to buy from Vanguard?  Our squadron meets on the same AFB I work at, so hitting up the BX is pretty easy for me.

teesquared

Quote from: Del Herwat on February 01, 2008, 02:13:04 AM
I tried to buy the US flag patches for my flightsuit from Vanguard, unfortunately they were the wrong size when they arrived.  I sent them an email telling them about the problem, quoting the proper size from 39-1, and suggesting that they include the size information in their description of the item.  I did receive a message back from them saying they would look into it, however I cannot tell from their website if they have corrected the problem or not.

I bought some flag patches from Vanguard, and they were such crappy quality I returned them. The ones from Hock Shop were no better. The embroidery was so poor you could hardly tell what the stars were. I wrote and told them both that if I was going to suffer from poorly made patches, it WASN'T going to be on the US flag.  >:(  I finally bought some here:
http://www.united-states-flag.com/usapatch.html
A little pricer, but miles better quality.
Maj Terry Thompson
DP/DA   RMR-CO-147

afgeo4

Quote from: MikeD on February 03, 2008, 01:02:39 AM
So, as a new member, is there anything I actually have to buy from Vanguard?  Our squadron meets on the same AFB I work at, so hitting up the BX is pretty easy for me.
Well... sort of. MCSS doesn't sell CAP insignia or name/branch tapes, so you'll have to get those through Vanguard, The Hock, or elsewhere.
GEORGE LURYE