Hooray for the CAP Golf Shirt Combinations!

Started by RADIOMAN015, September 30, 2012, 10:11:25 PM

AngelWings

Quote from: Devil Doc on October 04, 2012, 10:38:23 PM
So Dollar Pizzas, Michellenas Quick Meals, TV Dinner, Ramen noodles, dont count as an diet?
They do count... if you want to gain weight :)

You'd be surprised though. Eggs, chicken, pork chops, steak, fish, sugarfree candy, and carbohydrate free water makes for an exceptional way to lose weight. IE Atkins diet. For a relatively short period of time (1-2 months until you give into learning to eat portions). Actually, in theory you could eat those and be healthy, however it is going to be tough.

Майор Хаткевич

I'm making Russian style pork shiskabobs for dinner tonight. We typically have some veggies and the meat and it's a very filling meal.

Devil Doc

I forgot to add Cereal, Peanut Butter, Whole bag of chip, Every fast food resturant in town atleast twice within 2 weeks. Im bad at not eating din din at home.
Captain Brandon P. Smith CAP
Former HM3, U.S NAVY
Too many Awards, Achievments and Qualifications to list.

SarDragon

Cpouple of comments here:

It's lose weight, not loose weight.

Everything you eat is your diet, so going on a diet really makes no sense. Going on a weight loss program does.

Meds can be overcome. You just gotta eat less. And exercise more, to the greatest extent possible. Walking works well as a start, and also exercises your heart.
i eat better than I did before I retired from the Navy 23 years ago. But, I exercise a lot less, so my weight has climbed, about 25 pounds in those 23 years. I still meet the (now outdated) AF weight standard in the back of the CAPM 39-1, but my waist is well over current AF limits.

You are what you eat!

Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret

SarDragon

Quote from: Devil Doc on October 04, 2012, 11:24:28 PM
I forgot to add Cereal, Peanut Butter, Whole bag of chip, Every fast food resturant in town atleast twice within 2 weeks. Im bad at not eating din din at home.

That's your problem, in a paper bag. Buy good food, eat at home, and watch two things happen: your belly gets smaller, and your bank account gets bigger.

You are your own biggest enemy.
Dave Bowles
Maj, CAP
AT1, USN Retired
50 Year Member
Mitchell Award (unnumbered)
C/WO, CAP, Ret

Devil Doc

I know this as I was taught to give nutrition tips. Sorry again about my spelling. Im an young adult, learning to eat without buying snacks is not easy. Its not like I get to go to the Chow Hall, and eat what is there. Im starting to eat better. I really wanna wear BDU's
Captain Brandon P. Smith CAP
Former HM3, U.S NAVY
Too many Awards, Achievments and Qualifications to list.