Main Menu

Ground SAR Coin

Started by Pace, November 18, 2010, 05:52:39 PM

Mustang

Quote from: Pace on April 29, 2011, 12:20:25 AM
No.  My source is more expensive, but from coins I've seen a proportionally better product.  YMMV.  I'm not posting my source because I don't want them to receive a C&D letter from HNQ.
You'll be lucky if YOU don't get a C&D from NHQ.
"Amateurs train until they get it right; Professionals train until they cannot get it wrong. "

Pace

The order was placed weeks ago.  I've been in contact with the company, but the producer is backlogged and has not gotten to this order yet.  I'll update when I know something more.
Lt Col, CAP

Pace

UPDATE:

The coins finally arrived, but I am in Pittsburgh right now and will have to get back on here when I get home and post payment details.
Lt Col, CAP

Pace

Hey guys!  I've been waaay too busy packing and getting everything wrapped up in Louisiana and getting everything ready for grad school in PA to deal with coin orders (I knew that was going to happen when they took so long making them).  I've just been staring at the box of coins for a few weeks now.  While I still dont have the time to deal with the logistics of shipping hundreds of coins yet, I can hock them off in person.  If anyone will be in the Memphis area the next 2 days and wants to buy a coin, let me know and I'll see if I can meet up with you.  Best thing to do is email me directly (dpace84@gmail.com) and include your name and phone number.  I'm heading out that way now and will be leaving Sunday around noon.

Daniel
Lt Col, CAP

CadetHarry

Hi Are you selling them, still I would love to have one or two